75-Honeymooners Pt. 3

Vote and comment please!!!

Important announcement at the end.

Previously on The Succubus

"Fuck you" I heard her mumble and I chuckled.

"I do it consistently" I sang as I finally came out of the closet to look at her with a victorious grin and my clothes in my hand. It was crickets after that so I knew she was surrendering in this match with me.

"I love you though" I tried to sweet talk her and she threw a pillow at me while I laughed.

"I'll take that as an I love you too"  I giggled out while I dodged the second pillow she threw.

////////////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

I finally got ready after trying to recover my body as much as I could. This led to me walking around with an insane amount of lactic acid in my blood giving me soreness. It felt like I'd just had a whole athletic workout and indeed I did because Beyoncé had my ass in every which way yesterday.

But I managed to get my shit together and as I put my outfit on, Giselle walked past me before doing a double take of my outfit.

"You're not wearing that out" she flat out said and I looked at her in protest.

"Why? It's so cute and we're in Bora Bora. I'm about to live my best island getaway life"

"Now when I have to kill somebody because they're looking at what's mine I don't wanna hear it" she darkly warned as she looked me up and down. For the damn devil she sure was fine as hell when she was being territorial.

"I look that good baby?" I messed with her as I did a slow twirl for her to get the full view of my outfit. Giselle simply tilted her head at me as I could tell I was making her lose focus.

"Go change. If you got me fantasizing about you off just one glance at your ass then I just know everyone else will be doing the same thing when they see you"

"No" I flat out told her because she was being childish and G scrunched her eyebrows at me since she isn't used to not getting her way.

"You've been telling me no more frequently and I don't like that" she crossed her arms and voiced, making me want to roll my eyes and dismiss her, but I couldn't do that unless I wanted to be crippled again so I chose option two and walked over to her to go swindle my way into keeping my outfit on.

"Baby you will be fine. At the end of the day... who do I give this pussy to every night?" I looked up at her innocently and said while lightly pulling her chin down so that she could look at me.

"You think you're slick-" she started and I cut her off before she started on her shit.

"Answer the question so I can prove a point"

"Me"

"Mhm and when you go to work with your fancy ass tailored suits knowing damn well you got a coke bottle body and hourglass curves with a pretty ass face to match do I make you change when I wake up and see what you choose to put on at the crack of Dawn?" I asked with a raised brow while I made her look at me.

"You literally hate when I have to leave my office to go anywhere near the students because they think I'm single, but I'll let you win this argument"

"I already won because the fact that I don't pop off on every person who wants to fuck you shows that I have restraint"