12-Birthdays

Vote and comment please!!!

Disclaimer: 80% of this chapter is explicit so you've been warned. Y'all are getting what you wanted so y'all better comment all over this chapter. Y'all know the drill.

Previously on The Succubus

"I'm letting you know now that Tanya does NOT care about leaving marks on your body after we start" I said with a lustful smile.

"That's good because I don't like gentle anyway" she replied with a mischievous smirk. We both let out a laugh and I went to go put some music on. She reached her hand out for me to grab. I bit my lip slowly and went to put my hand in hers.

"3" she whispered

"2" I followed.

"1" we both voiced lowly as we let our demons take control. All innocence withered away as I felt the rise of HER. This should be fun!

///////////////////////////////

★Onika POV★

The adrenaline was running through me and a surge of energy was transferred between Robyn and I. It was coursing through my body and made me heat up even more.

"Mmm" Rih moaned as the veins around her eyes darkened. I let go of her hand and reached for the hem of her shirt.

"Take this off for me" I ordered as I helped her lift the baggy shirt over her head. Per usual she didn't have a bra on so her perfectly pierced nipples were standing right at attention for me. I used my fingers to gently pull on them, gaining a low groan from Rih in return.

"I see you put in new bars!" I exclaimed as I watched her smile and bite her lip

"I see you put in new bars!" I exclaimed as I watched her smile and bite her lip. I rolled the jeweled buds a little harder, receiving a hiss from the taller woman. To soothe the pain I latched my mouth onto the right one and ran my tongue over it slowly. I flicked my tongue rapidly over her nipple, alternating between sucking and licking while I played with the other using my fingers.

"Mhmm" she hummed as she cradled the back of my neck to keep me in place. Her eyes were low and focused on me. I unlatched from the right nipple to encapsulate the other with my mouth, giving it the same amount of attention and gaining raspy hums of approval from her. I soon sat up and removed her underwear, spreading her legs afterwards and getting in between them. She was now sitting up as well with a lustful look in her eyes. She motioned for me to get closer with her finger before she tilted my chin up to her and kissed me. Her lips were extremely soft, but compared to Beyoncé's they were nowhere near as soft.

"Mmm you're lipgloss tastes nice Nic" she mumbled into my lips which made us both start giggling.

"You're the weirdest demon I've ever met!" I joked as I tapped her thigh roughly.