19-Arrivals

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"There we go, let it out mamas" she cooed and the sheer sound of how she said that sent me into one of my fastest orgasms ever. I released a low, drawn out moan as my high took over and G thrusted into me slowly as I rode the wave out quietly. Once I came down, she took her thumb out and I knew she put it in her mouth because I heard her soon release it with a pop. In an instant I was then hit with a wave of drowsiness and G kept true to her word and went back to expertly massaging my body until I fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////

11/26/19
Nicki POV

     It was now two days before thanksgiving and today was also the day that my father is flying down. I told Bey about his upcoming visit the day after she switched back and she took the news fairly well (I'm completely lying).

Flashback
11/2/19

     I was sleeping peacefully before I slightly woke up to the sound of someone rustling the covers. I was about to doze off again until I felt an arm wrap around my waist securely, pulling me into their body. From the scent I could tell who it was and I immediately relaxed into her as she put her head in the crook of my neck. I opened my eyes to see the sun peaking through the blinds and the sound of birds chirping outside. I turned my head and was met with the sight of her gorgeous face. Her eyes were closed, but once she felt the movement of my head, she opened her eyes revealing the usual amber shade that's been gone for the past two days. What made me so amazed was seeing her eyes dilate once I came into view.

"Good morning B.B." I whispered sweetly while I messed with her ears. She smiled into my neck and kissed my shoulder.

"Good morning Nic Nac" she spoke softly while she rubbed my stomach soothingly. The small swirls being drawn on my stomach gave me butterflies because even the simplest gestures make me feel so adored by her. I looked back over to her and saw that dilation thing happen in her eyes again. I blushed from her gaze and was soon turned over to my back, keeping eye contact with her the whole time. She hovered over me and smiled that cute half smile she does when she's overly happy.

"What?" I questioned on why she was smiling so hard. My cheeks had to be so red by now.

"Do you know how absolutely breathtaking you are baby?" She asked sweetly and I could feel the dimples rising as I tried to avoid her gaze in risk of turning as red as a tomato. Her slender finger then turned my face so that I was looking at her again.

"I'm serious baby. Do you know how gorgeous you are? Or how cute you look when I see you deflecting my gaze because you're blushing so hard? Hmm? There could be a million people in the room and I'd only want to look at you all day Angel" she continued which made the dimples completely pop out as I resisted the urge to completely cheese like a little kid.

"I don't think you know it to the full extent baby, but you know what? If I have to, I'll spend every second of every minute of every day making sure you do" she said while she gave me sweet Eskimo kisses. I held her face in my heads and stroked her cheeks with my thumbs. By this point I couldn't contain the smile any longer and I was so giddy right now. Our noses were touching still and it was moments like these that made me fall in love with her more and more everyday.

"It's your first day back and you're already starting" I told her with a giggle, gaining a sweet chuckle from her. She put her lips on mine and kissed me slowly. The kiss was one of those kisses where you're just enjoying being in the company of your significant other. When we finally started to pull apart, she pecked my lips four times more, gaining a pout on my face once she stopped kissing me. She ghosted her lips over mine before she said my favorite words that come out of her mouth.