30-Graduation

This chapter is dedicated to CcSoRaw who wanted smut for the last chapter, but instead of making a completely separate chapter for it, I just decided to keep the story going, but not skip over the smut this time.

Vote and comment please!!

Previously on The Succubus

They thought that this was the beginning of a magical eternity, but they'd quickly learn that this year was gonna be the absolute furthest from perfect. Little did they know that this was about to be the most stressful, tear-jerking, life threatening, chaotic year that they'd ever encounter together and it was only the start of a turning point in the universe...

///////////////////////////////////

★Bey POV★

     Today is finally the day that my baby gets her degree and I couldn't be more proud of her. She's worked so hard for this and I'm extremely excited that she is finally getting her recognition for it. Plus, I'm also excited because today is the last day that Nicki and I have to hide our relationship and also today I get to try for a baby with my baby. So all in all, today's gonna be a good day.

     Currently, I'm getting ready for graduation and I've already showered which was the first one I've took in the new house. This whole month has been filled with the stress of moving into a new place and I'm so glad that the moving process is over and done with. I've lotioned up my body and straightened my hair because I sweated it out when I went to the gym yesterday. So after two hours of fighting with my hair, I finally detangled, blow dried and straightened the unruly mane of hair. Nicki said that she picked what she wanted me to wear today so all I needed to do was find it, put it on and put on my graduation attire. I stepped into the bedroom and saw my outfit laying on it with the shoes sitting at the foot of the bed. I knew Nicki was somewhere near because I could hear her moving around the hangers in the closet, probably changing up her outfit for the thousandth time. I brought my dress into the closet where I saw Nicki only in a bra and thong, standing on her tiptoes trying to grab a pair of heels. I sat my outfit done and slowly crept up on her until I was pressed up against her body , grabbing her heels while gaining a low hum from her.

"This feels like the opening scene of a porno" she voiced with a giggle while subtly moving her ass against me. I put my free hand on her waist and held her against me.

"With the way you're teasing, it's like you want to make one" I whispered in her ear and she smirked.

"I mean, it is on my bucket list" she voiced innocently while showing her dimples, making me look at her with an "oh really?" face. She nodded with a lustful glare and I grinned.

"You get freakier everyday" I acknowledged before kissing her cheek.

"You made me like this"

"How?" I asked and she sucked her teeth playfully.

"That monster you call a dick! Got me over here craving it 24/7 and then have the nerve to say that you didn't unleash the inner freak in me in the first place" She shot back and I scoffed lightly.

"Its not my fault I dick you down so good"

"You're right daddy, you do dick me down good. I can't wait to get it later on" she said teasingly while nibbling on my ear. I groaned and quickly stepped back.

"Keep playing and see what happens" I warned her and she laughed lightly before turning around.

"Sorry daddy" she voiced innocently and I had to refrain from taking her down because she knows that when she pulls the innocent card, I get turned on.