10-Family Reunion Part 3

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"There's no need to thank me Mr. and Mrs. Knowles. I'd do anything to keep her smiling"

"Sweety you don't have to use the formalities anymore. Mom and dad work just fine from now on. You've earned it" she voiced with a genuine smile.

"I'll keep that in mind" I said making the both of them laugh quietly.

"Goodnight Nicki" they whispered

"Goodnight" I whispered back as I saw the door close. I sighed in contempt and closed my eyes, steadily falling to sleep with my forever laying on my chest.

Everything's gonna work out my love

///////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

I slowly started to drift out of my slumber with a giant weight pressed on my chest. I was about to panic but then I remembered that Bey was the one who slept on me last night. I felt locked into place by her arms around my waist securely and I knew she was awake because she was whisper-humming something.

"I'm so in love with you....you set me free....I can't do this thing called life without you here with me"

At that point I was struggling to hold back the smile that wanted to show itself on my face. She was making me fall deeper in love with her more and more each minute that I'm with her. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her head on my chest and her finger was tracing my collarbone. She wasn't paying me any attention to, so when I started rubbing her back, she looked up at me and grinned.

"Good morning beautiful" she greeted as she kissed me softly.

"Good morning baby. You feel better now?"

"Yeah, I'm still a little upset, but as long as I have you by my side I'll be fine" she replied sweetly as she gave me Eskimo kisses.

"Good because I don't like seeing my baby unhappy. Also let it be known that if I see your relatives again I'm finishing what you started and you can't stop me"

"Baby they're not worth your time" she tried to persuade me, but once she saw that I wasn't retracting my statement, she snickered and gave an okay.

"Glad we came to an understanding B.B."

We stayed in this same position for at least twenty minutes before I smelt delicious food. Since my superior sense of smell had came in, I was able to smell all the food in the main wing of the house. Bey smelt it too because we both jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom, did our personal hygiene and got dressed.