25-Change of plans

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"After each group of fifty I'll slow it down for ten minutes before you are to finish the rest out on the highest speed. Understand?"

"Y-Yes daddy" I sniffled out and she gave a menacing smile before she turned to press the button on the remote and start my overly pleasurable torture...

RIP to me

///////////////////////////////////

Monday
Bey POV

     I was just now parking in front of the university and I really didn't want to be here

     I was just now parking in front of the university and I really didn't want to be here. I'm supposed to be on a yacht right now, but that can't happen til tonight and you wanna know why? Apparently they rescheduled my final exam day for today and didn't think to tell me until Sunday evening! I couldn't put vacation time in because it was so last minute and in order for my time to go through it would've needed to be put in ahead of time. Of course Nicki knows and she was bummed out about it, but she was happy that she could get her last final knocked out of the way before she took her vacation.

     I grabbed my papers and my bag and got out of the car. The attitude I had this morning had no chance of vanishing until this damn two hour exam was done and I was back on track with my original plans. This morning, Nicki left to go study with Lauren because her reasoning was and I quote "you're a distraction and I can't have that today". So now she should be in the library with Lauren and they'll be done when it's time for class, which is soon. I started walking towards my building and since I parked in the front today, I have to walk through the common area to get to it. All around I saw frantic, stressed out college students who might I add all looked like they were running on four cups of coffee. As I walked through, people who've had me as their professor stared in intimidation and those who haven't curiously stared with attraction laced in their eyes. I didn't have a problem with either stare because I'm used to my aura being intimidating and my physical appearance being desired by most men and women. On my brief pass through, I saw a surprisingly moisturized Mr. Carter doing what he does best, being an egotistical idiot with his just as dumb teammates. To anyone else their conversation would only be heard between them, but I wasn't your normal human.

"Yo, Dr. K is a different breed of fine" one of his friends said.

"Facts" they all said in agreement.

"Y'all think Dr. K has fire pussy?" One of the other boys spoke up and I wanted to stop dead in my tracks and slap the shit out of each and every one of them.

"Without a doubt, she seems like the one to break a nigga's heart and leave them hypnotized afterwards" another boy, by the name of Chris said and I darkly chuckled at how almost accurate that statement was.