Chapter 1

Gabriella's pov

Beep, beep, beep, beep........... Ah I groaned and threw my hand to hit the button on the alarm but I couldn't find it so I ended up throwing the alarm clock away.
When I realized what day it is I groaned again . I forgot today is Monday which means school Yay ( note the sacrasm)

"Why should I go to school today I could call in sick". I wondered, but it will ruin my prefect attendance and I also want to get a scholarship to the university of my dreams.
It took me a while to realize I have been sitting on my bed for 5 minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom, did my bathroom routine and brushed my teeth. I dressed in a blue black hoodie with a black ripped jeans and a converse, packed my books and made my way downstairs, I was not surprised when I saw mum there waiting with my breakfast on the table.
"Hi mum"
"Hello sweetheart"she said and planted a kiss on my cheek
I sat down and ate my breakfast fast because I was getting late for school.
"Slow down you might get choked"
"I'm already done and I have to get going bye mum, have a nice day at work"I replied and planted a kiss on both of her cheeks.
"Love you"
"Love you" she replied
My mum means the world to me.she took care of me all my life.
You may ask where is my dad while I don't like talking about my dad. I hate him with all my heart,he the reason I don't like both boys and men and I don't like like showing emotions .
As I was walking to school I thought about my life with my mum, and it hasn't been easy and it made me see men as cowards ( sorry no offense) because my dad was never there when we needed him the most.
As I snapped out of my daydream I realized I in front of my highschool. Amber highschool is the school I attend.
Let's get this day over with