Chapter 6

Gabriella's pov

I woke up in a sour mood because of what happened yesterday,I took my bath and brushed my teeth. I got dressed in a black crop top with white short flair skirt with my black air force. I packed my books, air pods and took my phone and went downstairs.
"Good morning"
"Good morning Mom"
"How are you?" I asked, she didn't reply,I knew she isn't well,so I went to give her a hug and said goodbye.
Ask I made my way to school,I placed my air pods in my ears and listened to element by pop smoke, I was so into the song that I almost forgot what happened the previous day. As I made my way to the school a huge gust of wind blew in my direction which made my hair messy. Fixing my I entered the school and the first group of I saw the school's bad boys standing in fronts of my locker. I knew Blake would have told them what he saw at gym . I ignored them and went to class. I changed my playlist and started listening to Despacito. I always loved this song . I entered class and took my sit still listening to my playlist. Blake and his friends entered but I still ignored them.
During the lesson , Blake and his friends started to annoy me, which I had intended to ignore , till I had enough.
" What the fuck is wrong with you guys, don't you know when someone is ignoring you" I shouted at them which got the attention of the whole class including the teacher.
" Ms Dixon will you tell me the reason why you chose to disturb my class" the teacher asked.
"I rather not" I replied with a bored tone and walked out ignoring the teacher calling me.
I skipped and went to my special spot and sat there lost in thought.
I lost track of time. When I realized school was over, I walked home absent minded. I reached the house and went straight to the shower and went to bed.