Chapter 4

Gabriella's pov

What shocked me to the core was I saw my so called father was about to hit my mum with a vase .
"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I shouted at the doorstep.
It seemed they were both frozen .
" I fucking said what do you think you are doing. I continued, you think you can go and come whenever you want, with every word I said I took a step."
"Do you fucking know what we went through when you left,do you know the amount of tears my mum shed , because of a foolish coward like you , and she was paying and still paying for loving a man like you."
So I will ask you again "What do you want?"
He didn't speak,I only heard the cries of my mum .
"Since you have decided to stay quiet leave the house this moment".
When he didn't move,I took his hands and dragged him out of the house and locked the door.
I made way to my mum and made her sit down,and went to the kitchen for water , I gave her the water and cleaned all the mess that was created.
Then went to my room for my boxing gloves and gym attire and place it in my gym bag and got out of my room.
"I'm going out"I announced and went out of the house without waiting for my mum's response. I needed to vent my anger out.
I went to my usual gym and went straight to the punching bag, even though I took my boxing gloves and gym attire I was angry that I didn't use them.
Punch after punch,kicks after kicks, I destroyed three punching bags in less than an hour and also ended up with bloody fits.
But something I didn't know I was been watched all this time until I turned and saw none other than Blake fucking Anderson.