Chapter 23

Gabriella's pov

My interview is today , I woke up early, ate my breakfast , freshen up and got dressed in a black pencil skirt with a blue long sleeve shirt with a down shoe and headed out . I hailed a cab , once I sat down the driver asked " Where to?"
" Juliet co "
" As in the clothing company ".
" No the building company, yes it's the clothing company " I snapped.
We later arrived at the company in 30 minutes. I payed and got out. I started a the building and went inside , and straight to  reception.
" How may I help you " the well dressed secretary asked, immediately she saw me.
" I have an interview with Ms Juliet " .
" What's your name " she said portraying a beautiful smile, which made her seven dimples come out.
" Gabriella Dixon".
" Oh yeah, she is expecting you now."
" Ok ".
" Follow me ."
She lead the way, we entered the elevator and she pressed the button that leads to the office of Ms Juliet. I was nervous but didn't show it, we arrived and she entered first.
" Wait here , while I inform Ms Juliet of your arrival ".
" Ok". I nervously replied squeezing my fingers.
I waited a while and I heard the door open and close.
" She is waiting for you" the secretary said with a soft smile.
" Ok and thank you".
I knocked. I heard a lady voice with authority said," come in".
" Good morning." I said.
" Good morning".
" I'm here for the interview."
" Have a seat". She said pointing to one of the chairs behind her desk.
I sat down and waited for her to start the interview.
" What do you have for me?" She asked with so much authority.
" I brought you some of my designs for you to see ". I said with great nervousness.
" Are you nervous?" She asked with a friendly smile.
" A little". I said truthfully.
" Don't be, I just want to see your capabilities."
" Ok this are my designs." I said and handed them over to her.
While checking the designs, she kept a professional facade. My hand begun to sweat, I wiped it on my pencil. She finished and looked at me.
" Wow that's impressive". She said with a proud smile as if it was her child's graduation ceremony.
" Thanks" I said with a little smile.
" So I can mentor and help you to become someone who will change the clothing industry."
" Thanks, but I want someone who will advice me to take the right steps and a person who will inspire me to do more but not someone who will make a name for me ."
Ms Juliet was shocked but recovered from it and responded," Don't worry I will be that person for you."
" Thank you very much." I said with an appreciated smile.
" You can call me Juliet from now on, because you have gained my trust."
" Ok Juliet." I responded after further consideration.
" Do I have the job?" I asked.
I breath out a sigh of relief.
" You have the job". she said with a friendly smile.
" Can I start tomorrow?" 
" Sure."
I thanked her and walked out of the office and took the elevator and pressed the button that led straight to secretary/ receptionist. I existed the elevator, the secretary gave me a happy smile and a small wave.
" See you tomorrow." She said whiles waving .
" Ok and enjoy the rest of your day." I said reaching the exit.
I left the building with so much happiness but didn't show it. I made my way to the mall to buy more professional outfit.
I bought 15 different types of professional outfits. I gave the clothes to the saleswoman who had a frown the whole time since I entered.
" How much for them?" I say with a bored face.
"200 hundred dollars ." She said with the frown still planted on her face. I removed the money from my purse and paid. I snatched the bag from her and went out. I boarded a cab and went back to the apartment and freshen up and called mum.
" Hi mum" I said with great joy.
" Hello darling."
" You won't believe what happened today."  I said with the same joy I started with.
" What happene.d?" She said with worry laced in a voice.
" Don't worry nothing bad happened."
" Ok so what happened ?"
" I got the job."
" Really!!!"
" Yeah."
" Oh my God that's great news." She said happiness laced in her voice.
" So when are you starting?"
" Tomorrow."
We talked for a while and hanged up, and went to do my school assignment.

( Long chapter coming ahead.)