Chapter 35

Drake's pov

After Gabriella walked out on me, I paid and set the day for our date which was two weeks after the event and which also my birthday.
I ready and drove to Gabriella's mansion. When I arrived she was already waiting with her arms crossed and angry expression on her face. I packed my car in front of her. I got out to hug her but she pushed me.
" Where the hell have you been." She shouted shooting me a glare.
" Chill out,I was just a few minutes late."
" Few minutes my ass." She hissed and went to sit in the car.
" Woah someone has a lovely attitude today." I muttered and entered my car and started driving.
" Where are we going?"
" It's a surprise."
" I hate surprises. Tell me now." She demanded.
" Nope." I said popping out the p.
She huffed and didn't talk again and we enjoyed comfortable silence. I turned up the radio and my favorite song started playing.
( Stay by the kid Laroi and Justin Bieber.)
So I started singing
I do the same thing,I told you that I never would.
I told I change, even when I knew I never could
I know I can't find nobody as good as I need you to stay,need you to stay yea
I get drunk, wake up I'm wasted still
Realize the time that I waited here
Feel like, you can't feel the way I feel
Now I'll be fucked up if you can't be right here.
Woah oh (woah oh, woah oh)
Woah oh (woah oh)
Woah oh (woah oh)
Now I be fucked up if you can't be right here
I do the same thing,I told you that
I never would.
I told I change, even when I knew I never could
I know I can't find nobody as good as I need you to stay,need you to stay yea ,yea.
I do the same thing I told that I never want
I told I change even when I knew I never could
I know I can't find nobody good as good as
I need to stay,need to stay yea, yea.
As I was about to sing Justin Bieber's part , Gabriella started singing so wonderfully and heavenly. Wow she is just making me fall for her harder and I don't even know her weird.
When I'm away from you I miss you touch
You're the reason why I really love
It's been difficult for me trust
And I'm afraid I'm gonna fuck it up
And noway I'm gonna strained course you have never left empty handed
And you know and I know that I can't leave live without you
So baby stayyyyy
Woah oh ( woah oh, woah oh)
Woah oh ( woah oh)
Woah oh (woah oh)
Now I'll be fucked up if you can't be right here
I do same thing I told I never would
I told you I change even when I knew I never could
I know I can't find nobody as good as you I need to stay need you to stay yea, yea
Woah oh
I need you to stay, need to stay yea.
After she finished singing different song came to which she hummed to.
I drove us to our first stop, which is the amusement park. I got down and opened the passenger door for her. She got down and looked at the amusement park and turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow.
" What are we doing doing here?"
" We are having a date." I said and walked past her ,I saw she wasn't following me so I turned.
" You coming or not?"
She stomped past me , I followed her shaking my head at her childishness .
We played a lot of games bought cotton candy. We partially did everything there, I have never seen her this carefree, she always has her guard up which I intend on breaking. We left the amusement park and we're on our way to the second and last part of our date which is a picnic.
I had set up a picnic near the beach.
I got down and opened her door for her. We walked in silence, we reached and she stood still I waited for her to act like every other girls.
" Was this suppose to impress me." She scoffed and went to sit down.
To say I was shocked will be a big lie , been I know she is not like other girls.
" You coming?"
" Yeah."
I sat down and we started eating, I asked her a few questions which she only answered me with a yes or no. The awkward silence was killing but I didn't know how to break it luckily she did.
" This awkward silence is killing me how about we do something."
" What do you have in mind?"
" If I knew I wouldn't have asked.? She snapped
" How about 21 questions?" I suggested
" Well ask away."
" Favorite color?"
" Black. Yours?"
" Brown."
" Have you ever dated?"
" No. Why?"I asked
" I thought I was supposed to ask." She said with a raised eyebrow
" Yeah."
" Have you ever fallen in love?"
" No. Why?"
" I thought I was supposed to ask." I teased her with the same words she said earlier.
She rolled her eyes and told me to continue.
" Why haven't you dated before."
She seems hesitant to answer.
" You don't have to answer if you don't want to."
" It's okay."
" Well as you know I don't show emotion or Hardin likes to say I don't show my true self to outsiders expect my mum, Mark, Hardin and Juliet, and for some odd reason you." She whispered the last part out for me not to hear but I heard it either way.
" So my behavior kinda chased them away." She said
" Who is Hardin? I asked trying to keep my posture calm but I was fuming inside.
"  Was that the only thing you heard."
" No but I want to know."
" I'm not telling you so let it go." She said stubbornly .
We continued to ask questions back and forth. It was getting late,I stood up and offered her my hand to which she gladly accepted. We drove back in a comfortable silence,we reached her mansion. I walked her to the front door. She placed a kiss on my cheek and bid me goodnight. I went back home in a happy mode.