Chapter 11

Gabriella's pov

I walked to the couch and wanted for the two of them.
"Explain" I said when they arrived.
"I...um...um" mum started
"Those are not words you know"
" Ok let me explain. My started ,so when your father left and everything started falling apart . So Mark  this man over here , she said pointing to him , helped me with everything and he is also was my partner for a project for work.
He then said me on a date and I accepted and we started dating after our second and have been dating for 4 months. Your father somehow found out and came here to ask me to stop dating him but when I said I won't he flipped and started destroying the house that's when you came and threw him out of the house" she explained.
"Why did you tell me?"
"I knew how you hated and still hate your father because of what he did to me, and I also know how much you hate both boys and men so I chose not to tell you but I really wanted to tell you"
"I hate both boys and men that doesn't mean I won't be happy for you"
"I thought you will start to hate me but I really wanted to tell you"
" I can never hate you and I'm happy for you" I said and stood up to hug her.
I then turn to Mark and said in deadly and serious voice" hurt my mum and you will pay dearly".
"Well I'm going to bed" I announced.
I changed into shorts and a tank top and went straight to bed.

Nobody's pov
"I can't believe she took that well" . Kelly said
" Me neither" Mark answered.
" Well since that is settled, let's get to bed" . Mark said.