Chapter 33

Gabriella's pov

I groaned when the sunlight hit my face.
Ahh, what happened. I thought.
I managed to open my eyes, I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room but an unfamiliar room. I struggled to get up from the bed, once I got up my head was spinning to looked to see Drake lying at the other side of the bed.
I didn't understand anything so I tried to wake him up but he didn't.
" Wake up." I kicked him severally but he still didn't move.
I got annoyed and went to the bathroom and filled a cup with water I went back to the room and poured it on him.
He jerked up shocked to what just happened. He looked around when his eyes landed on me , he look at me and the cup in my hands.
" Why the hell will you do that?" He asked annoyed.
" Why am I here." I sassed him instead of answering his questions.
" You fainted when I came to your office, I checked and you were burning up so I brought you to my house and took care of you."
I mumbled curses.
" Where is my phone?"
" I didn't bring it."
" Give me your phone." I ordered
" It's mine and I won't."
" I have to call Mum and Hardin they must be worried sick."
" Who is this Hardin guy?" He said with a frown
" Mind your business."
" Phone." I asked with my hand stretched out to receive the phone.
He mumbled curses and gave it to me. I quickly dialed Hardin's number he picked up after the second ring.
" Hello, who is this?"
" Hardin it's me ."
" Oh my God , Gabriella where have you been, do you know how aunt and I were worried."
" Hardin I'm alright, I just fainted at work ansd Drake brought me to his house and took care of me."
" Wait, Drake as in the guy who we meet at the park the other day?"
" Yeah the same person ."
" Ok send me his address and I'll be there to pick you up."
" Ok bye." I said and hanged up and quickly sent him the address.
" Here is your phone." I said and handed it back to him.
I went to the bathroom and did my business when I was done I looked in the mirror and I wasn't in my clothes and went out of the bathroom and saw Drake was on his phone.
" Who changed my clothes." I asked with my arms crossed.
" Vee was the one who changed your clothes." He replied still on his phone.
Who is vee . I thought.
I having a weird feeling I didn't understand
I heard a car honk outside, Hardin has arrived.
" I'm leaving."
I didn't even wait for a response and left room.
I managed to find my way out of the house and saw Hardin waiting for me in the car. I opened the door and entered.
" Good morning."
" Don't good morning me, you are in a lot of trouble young lady and your mum is waiting for you at your house." He said the last part we a smirk.
Oh boy. I thought.
The drive home was full with silence. We arrived home and Mum opened the door before I could even knock. I entered and went to the living room and sat on the couch. Mum and Hardin walked in together.
No one spoke for the mean time, maybe it was the silence before the storm. I was awkward situation and I hate awkward situations so I broke it.
" Mum I'm sorry...." I didn't even get to finish when she cut my off.
" Shut up, I'm going to talk and you are going to listen."
I couldn't say anything just nodded.
" If you know you weren't feeling well so why the hell did you go to work." She said harshly
I sat there shocked this was the first time she talked to me in that manner.
" Mum...." I started but was cut off again.
" I said fucking shut up. " She shouted.
" Do you know how worried we were when we found out you were missing and no where to be found." Mum said at this point she broke into tears. I stood up and hugged her.
" Mum I'm sorry, I promise I won't repeat it again." I said whilst hugging her.
"  Don't try that again, you are very important to me." She said still crying.
" I know and I won't." I said cleaning her tears and broke the hug.
" Go and rest and you are taking the rest of the week off."
" But mum I...." I didn't complete what I was about to say when she cut me off.
" No buts you will do as I have said. Have I made myself clear." She said in a tone that left no room for arguing.
" Ok ."
From the corner of my eye I saw Hardin trying hard to control his laughter, I glared at him and went to my room.
Mum stayed for the rest of the week and took care of me even though I told her not to.