Chapter 27

Gabriella's pov

After my encounter with Blake which I now know is Juliet's son.
I went to the airport and went through all the security procedures and waited till it was time for my flight. I boarded the plane and found my seat . I sat down and looked outside.
" We are about to take off , please fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride." I heard the air hostess announced. I fasten my seatbelt and lend back in my seat. Someone came  sit by me, I didn't turn to look at the person. I looked out the window till the plane took off . The person by tapped me, which ignored, tap after tap I got irritated.
" What do you want?" I said as soon as I turned. I kept my face emotionless.
" Are you Gabriella Dixon?" The person asked
" Who's asking."
" I am,I'm a great fan of your work,I want to become just like you."
" What's your name?"
" Mia."
" Mia let me you a little advice , don't aim to become just like me aim to become more than me ."
" Thanks for the advice."
The rest of the plane ride was full of conversation between Mia and I.
I learnt to know mia is the only child and her mum abandoned her father.she is currently in college majoring in fashion. We spoke about many things. The plane landed we bid our goodbyes and separated.
France is a nice country, so I did the work I came here for and went for a tour. During the tour I booked a flight back home. My tour was nice I'm currently sitting in the plane waiting for it to take off . I placed my air pods in my ears and listened to my playlist. I didn't know the time I fell asleep till someone woke me and said we have landed. I took my luggage and ordered a Uber back home.