Chapter 25

Two years later
Gabriella's pov

This past two years, things have changed drastically. Mum and Mark got married few months ago, Hardin started working in an real estate company. As for me this past few years have been all work. I did so well in the university that they made me finish early. I now have my degree and diploma in fashion. Working with Juliet had been fun and my designs were trending. I started my own fashion company. I named my fashion company" Gabby's collection. And during this years I have worked for my company to be one of the best they and best clothing line in the world. Juliet inspired me to me my best and was still my mentor. I still didn't show my emotion to people, but to my mum, Hardin,Mark and Juliet I'm another person.
I always overworked myself. I have mansion all over the world and bought cars and also bought two mansion  mum and took care of her and Mark.
My phone rung  looked at and s saw it was my secretary calling.
" What's it?" I said rudely when I answered.
" Ma'am we have a problem." She said with a  voice .
" What's wrong?"
" Ma'am our lastest fashion collection we are supposed to be releasing today, and the models are not up to ."
" How?"
" Ma'am the model suppose to walk the run has  fallen sick and  modelling agency don't have anyone to replace her ."
" Ok don't voice I will work something out." I said and hanged up.
I immediately called Juliet to ask her what to do.
" Hi Juliet ."I said once she picked up.
" Hello dear."
" How are you."
" Ok."
" Juliet I need advice, I'm releasing my new clothing designs today but one of the models have  sick and the modelling agency does not have a replacement. What do you think I should do." I said with tiredness evident in my voice.
" Ok I did tell you to rest because I can hear tiredness from your voice and not to overwork yourself and go and rest because you are the new model."
" Me, how, I don't even know how to walk the run."
" You don't need to know how to walk the run, you have the body and structure of a model, so don't stress just rest for your own show this evening."
" Thank you."
" Welcome dear."
" Will you be coming?"
" Of course when have I ever missed your show ."
" Bye."
" Bye and take care."
I ended the call and rested in my office. My alarm rung and I woke up from my nap, I checked the time and it was 4:30pm and the show show starts at 7. So I freshen up and wore one of my tracksuit with Nike canvas took my car keys and made my way to the avenue. It took 30minutes to arrive, and it was now 5. I entered and checked on the preparations and called my secretary to meet me.
" Good evening ma'am." Summer my secretary greeted.
" How are the preparations coming about?"
" I going great and everything has been done according to your wishes."
" Good job and be expecting a rise."
" Thank you ma'am."
" But ma'am what about the model who has fallen sick."
"  I have it covered, get my dressing room ready, and also send one make up artist and with the dress I designed. Tell all the models to get ready the show is about to start."
" Ok ma'am."
It was 6: 30 and I'm still in my tracksuit, I had to double check everything. I accompanied Mum, Mark, Hardin and Juliet to their seat. 6: 55 and the whole place way packed with the press,fans and a lot . I entered my dressing room and saw the make up artist waiting for me.
" Leave."
" But I was ....." I didn't let her finish speaking when I interrupted her.
" I said leave."I said harshly.
She rushed out of the room. From my room I can hear the cheers of the crowd .I removed my tracksuit and wore the dress I designed, the dress was a mid thigh red off shoulder dress encrusted with diamonds with a x design at the back. I wore a black 6inches and did a natural makeup. I got up and looked in the dressing mirror and made my way back stage . The models have already walked the run. I called my secretary and told her to introduce me as the last model.
" Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen due to some unforseen circumstances our last model can't walk the run."
" But we have the CEO and founder of" Gabby's collection" her to the walk the run with her lastest design , so without further delay let's welcome the famous Gabriella Dixon."
I walked the runway with confidence and head held high . The crowd was wild and filled with cheers and claps. Once I was done I took the mic and begin to talk.
" Good evening ladies and gentlemen, as you all know I'm Gabriella Dixon the owner of Gabby's collection. I will like to thank everyone who was able to make it to my show , and I will also like to say thank you to my mentor Ms Juliet for being there for me every step of the way. Have a nice evening everyone."
I walked backstage to see Mum, Mark, Hardin and Juliet were waiting for me . I went straight to mum and hugged her.
" You did very well." Mum said
" Thanks mum ."
Mark hugged me followed by Hardin then Juliet.
" You were amazing."Juliet said and hugged me.
The rest of the night was filled with laughter.