Chapter 28

Blake's pov

Today I got dressed in causal attire, took my car keys and went to work. I arrived and my secretary looking scared.
" What happened?" I asked when I reached there.
She jumped out of fright.
" Sir, uhm....uhm..." She said anxiously.
" Spit it out." I shouted.
She just stood there without saying a word . I got annoyed and entered my office and saw someone sitting in my seat and back faced towards me.
" Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my office?"
" Wow, is that the way you talk to your guest." The person with a feminine voice said sarcastically and then swivel the chair around, I saw none other than Gabriella Dixon .
" So what do you want?"
She chuckled and said " I came here because your mum told me you are a scared cat and can't come up with an idea on how you want your dresses, but since you have everything covered and don't need my help I will just call and inform her."
She picked her phone and dialed mum's number with a evil smirk displayed on her face.  She also placed the call on speaker, it rung twice and mum answered.
" Hello dear."
" Hi Juliet."
" You told me to assist Blake in his work right."
" Yes , what happened."
" I came to his office this morning and he shouted and sacked me out."
I stood there shocked, how can she easily tell lies I thought.
She still had the evil smirk on her face.
" What!!!!" Mum shouted at the other side of the call.
Mum continued" don't worry dear I will call me and talk to him, wait for him at the reception."
" Ok bye."
" Bye"
They hanged up and she still had the evil smirk on her face. She relaxed back in chair with arms crossed. Mum started calling me.
" What the hell did you just do ?" Mum shouted as soon as I answered, but I didn't speak up immediately.
" I'm talking to you Blake Anderson."
" I didn't do anything mum."
" Really, so why did Gabby call me and told me you shouted and sacked her out of your office."
" I did no such thing."
" So you mean Gabby lied to me. I know for a fact that she will never lie to me. So I want to go go to the reception and apologize to her , I told her to wait for you there."
" Am I clear." She said in a voice that left no room for arguing and hanged up.
I looked at Gabriella who now has an amused smirk on her face.
" So are you going to apologize or am I having to call mummy again." Gabriella taunted
" I'm sorry." I said in a small voice
" Well that was entertaining, let's get straight to business or are you going to stand there all day."
I sat on the couch and we started working and talking about the project. It was lunch time and we took a lunch break.
" I'm going out for lunch, would you like to join me."
" No I rather go out with a group of rats."
" Really are rats handsome than I am. "
She looked at me from head to toe and gave me a humorless laugh and said" yes, now if you excuse me I'm going out for lunch, I will come back if I want."
Wow this girl just destroyed my ego, but no denying that she one heck of a woman.
I decided not to go out but stay and order from McDonald's. The food arrived 15minutes later .
Half an hour later I was done with my food and there was no sign of Gabriella, so I went for a walk. As I was walking I heard people talking when I got closer I saw Gabriella with a guy laughing, got closer I realized it was Hardin. I got angry and went to the office, I don't really know why I was angry. Lost in thought someone entered my office, I looked to see .
" What do you want here." I said harshly
" I thought I was supposed to help you with your project." She sassed
" I don't need your help with anything." I stood up and pushed her out of my office. I didn't know why I just did that but I'm so angry. Maybe it was because I had a crush on Gabriella back in highschool but it went away.

Gabriella's pov

Did he just push me out, I will deal with him. I went back to the office and completed my impending work.