Chapter 19

Gabriella's pov

First semester is almost ending and so far so good uni has been exhausting, fun and I still kept my friendship with Hardin ,( I know shocking), mum's relationship with Hardin is growing and I'm happy for them. Everyone at campus see me as an emotionless girl but I don't give a shit .
It's the weekend so I decided to go for jogging then I will hit the gym. I change in my workout clothes, picked my air pods and phone and my water bottle.
I jogged for 30 minutes and headed to the gym. Even during these past months I still kept boxing. I entered the gym and started wrapping my hands and started boxing,this past few months my I improved on my boxing skills and my strength has increased. I boxed for 1 hour 30 minutes before heading back to the apartment. This week was examination week and my Lecturer gave us  assignment that will help us during the examination .
On reaching the apartment, I heard music blurring, getting closer I realized the music was coming from Hardin's apartment.
I opened the door and saw Hardin trying to dance and boy was it terrible, I  just bursted into laughter.
" Hahahaha what hahaha do  you........." I couldn't get the words out because I was laughing so hard whiles holding my stomach.
"What are you laughing at?" Hardin asked with an annoyed face.
After sobering up I answered him" What were you trying to
do?".
"If it was dancing you were trying then you have it all wrong"I continuded.
"I'm just learning how to dance" he said in a sad voice.
I instantly felt bad because he was the only person close to me other than my mum.
"Bitch when did you start feeling bad for people" my subconscious said.
"Shut up" I said.
" Ok , don't feel bad I will help you".
" You! How do I know you can dance".
"Watch and learn" .
I connected my phone to the speaker and started dancing. I finished dancing and turned to see Hardin's jaw hanging.
" Close your mouth before you swallow a fly".
" How, what...." He couldn't continue.
"Take your time" .
"How were you able to do that?"
" I don't know I just did it".
" I always taught you were heartless girl and didn't care about anything" he started.
Ouch.
" As I got to know you, I saw a funny, caring and kind person in you. If you don't mind me asking why do you act like you don't care about anything " he finished.
I didn't reply for sometime and I told him, "they are personal reasons and when the time comes I will tell you"
"Ok"  he replied.
There was an awkward silence.
" So let's get started with your dance lessons" I said to avoid the awkward silence. I hate awkward silence and situations.
We started dancing and it was all fun and teasing. Once we were tired , we headed to our rooms and freshen up, both Hardin and I cooked and he also taught me how to cook.
I like Hardin like an older brother I never had. I only show my true my mum and now Hardin to the rest I'm just an emotionless girl and it doesn't bother me. We tided up after eating and I went to do my assignment and to prepare for the end of semester examination on Monday.

( Long chapter coming up).