Chapter 12

Gabriella's pov

The end of the semester was approaching  were about begin. I'm not worried , not to brag but I had the highest GPA in the whole school.  Blake has been constantly asking to be friends but I'm always refusing I can that there is something up his sleeve.
So I started revising all that has been taught this semester for the upcoming examination. I have always applied for scholarship to various universities including my dream school (London college of fashion). I'm majoring in fashion,I always wanted to one of the best clothing line in the whole wide world. I also have a great fashion sense. Studying for the end of semester examination wasn't difficult since I was always ahead of class. After this semester the following semester will be my senior year and last year at Amber highschool.
Exams have started and have almost ended . Blake and his friends cheated in the exams , but being a clever didn't mind them instead focused on my paper.
"The principal wants to see you" the teacher said once he reached me .
"Why?" I was surprised but didn't show it.
"He said it has to do with the university you selected"
I didn't reply and just walked out . I knocked on the principle's door, not waiting for a response I entered .
"Good morning". I greeted the principle.
" Morning".
"I will go straight to the point, your application for all your universities have
been accepted and you got a scholarship to all those universities, so you can choose to skip senior year and start attending any university of your choice."
"Thank you"
He gave me all my forms from the universities. I gave him an appreciated smile and went out. I was going when I hit something and fell . I groaned and and got up, I looked up to see Matteo, one of Blake's friends I got up and gave him a bored look and walked past him, I heard someone following ,so I stopped.
"Why the hell are you following me"
"I have been seeing you around and I was wondering if you want to join my friends and I to the club" Matteo asked.
"Why?"
"I think you are very cool and I want to be friends".
I gave him a humorless laugh and said"I don't want to be friends with you or anyone else for that matter so if you will excuse me I have somewhere to be". I said and left not leaving room for him to continue.