Chapter 30

Gabriella's pov

After the incident with Blake at my work place, I got one of my workers to help him with his project.
Today I got dressed in a red crop top with a white ripped jeans with my white air force and placed my hair in a messy bun, and went to work.
Whiles working I had a phone call and the person on the other line said, I had to meet with the owner of the company I had signed the contract with.
I have never meet the owner of the biggest modelling agency in the world but I heard he is a huge playboy and man whore
I said ok to the meeting that's taking place at 3 and it's currently 1. I put the finishing touches on the dresses I was working on, it was 2: 30 when I finished. I cleaning my office and hid the dresses in one of my secret closet.
" I going out." I told my secretary when leaving.
I entered my car and played music loudly all the way to the agency.
Empire the name of the biggest modelling agency in the world.
I packed my car and entered.
" I'm here for a meeting." I told the neatly dressed man.
" Gabriella Dixon right?"
" Yeah."
" Sir is expecting you." He said and led the way to the meeting room I followed him. He opened the door for me to enter.
" Sir Ms Dixon is here." The man announced
" Ok leave, I will take it from here."Said a male husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.
The man left the meeting room leaving me and the mystery man alone. He turned around and he is so far the handsomest man I ever seen.
" Nice to meet the famous Gabriella Dixon. I'm Drake Reese."
" So why am I here?" I asked going straight to the point.
" Getting straight to point I like it." He said walking around me.
" The contract is about to start so I need the dresses for the program. Do you have any dresses ready." He continued
" I could have but I wanted to see you." He said with a smirk on his face. I gave a really look.
" So since you called me for no reason I will be taking my leave."
I turned leave but he held my wrist to stop me , I felt electric sparks running through my body, I kept my emotionless face and released my hand.
" What is it again , I have people to meet someone hurry up."
I didn't have any to meet but he doesn't need to know that I thought.
His facial expression changed when I said that.
" When I'm I getting the dresses?"
" Call my secretary and tell her when you need the dresses and I will get them for you. I only need the day you need the dresses leave the rest to me."
My phone rung and it was Hardin.
" Hello." I said when I picked up
" Gabriella where are you now." He said with urgency in his voice.
" In a meeting, what's wrong."
" It's your mum she was just in an accident and is been rushed to the hospital."
I was in shock, Hardin calling me brought me out of it.
" Which hospital?"
" Calm down, she is going to be alright."
" I fucking asked you which hospital and you are telling me to calm down. Send me the hospital fucking address right I'm on my way." I said rudely and hanged up the call.
" What's wrong?" Drake asked
I didn't mind him and just went out of the building. I saw the message Hardin sent and the hospital was city hospital.
I entered my car and drove recklessly to the hospital.

Drake's pov

I have a lot of Gabriella . But meeting her was just wow. No one has ever spoken to me the way she did .
When she said she has people to meet something in me snapped I just wanted to keep her locked in my house, when I held wrist I felt an electric sparks ignite in me .
After the call she just left, I tried asking her but she didn't even mind me. I have planned on making her mine.

Gabriella's pov

I reached the hospital I rushed inside and went to the reception .
" What room is Kelly Benson ( Benson is mark's surname)
" She is in ICU."
We were on the second floor,so I rushed to the staircase.
Reaching the ICU  I saw Hardin and my Mark pacing anxiously.
" Where is she."
" Still in the ICU, they are operating on her." Mark answered
" How did the accident happen."
" She was driving when a reckless driver hit her the car . The driver fled from the crime scene but the police are are investigating." Mark said
No one spoke after that, everyone just stood there lost in their own thoughts It was broken when the doctor came out from the ICU.
" How is she?" We all asked
" She is alright for now but she lost a lot of blood and our blood bank doesn't have that type of the blood group available at the moment. So we need to get her blood group right now or she might not make it."the doctor said
" What's her blood group?" Hardin asked
" O+ positive and it's difficult to find."
I couldn't say anything, Mark and Hardin were asking questions I couldn't hear anything only saw their mouths moving.
Tears blur my eyes and I started crying, I didn't care if I am crying in public , Hardin came and hugged me saying reassuring words to me, I didn't respond just continue crying. I got up from the chair and called my secretary.
" Hello ma'am."
" I want you to look for anyone who has O+ positive blood group and I'm willing to pay anything."
" Ok ma'am but what do you need it for."
" Just do what I asked you and stop asking fucking questions." I said sharply and hanged up.
I walked out of the hospital ignoring all the calls from Hardin and Mark. I entered my car and drove to the nearest gym. I got there bought a new workout clothes and changed from my clothes. I didn't wrap my hands because I wanted to feel
pain my mum is going through, I started boxing and I destroyed one punching bag for only warm up,I was still boxing when someone tapped me.
" What is it ?"
" Your knuckles are bloody."
" Yeah and."
" You have to stop and you have already destroyed five punching bags since you came and you might hurt yourself."
" How is that part of your fucking business, are you the one going to pay for the punching bags." I asked him to which he nodded.
" So fucking leave me alone."
He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by my phone ringing.
" Yes" I said when I answered
" Gabby it's your mum."
" What's wrong with her?" I asked with a voice full of anxiousness.
" We found the same blood group as your mum and the doctors checked to see if the were good for her and it was good but when they gave her the blood the situation became much more worse."
"I'm coming right away."
I hanged up and washed my bloody hands , paid for the punching bags and left. I rushed to the the hospital,once I reached the ICU both Hardin and Mark sat there crying.
" What's wrong and where is mum ?"
Hardin just pointed to the room and I entered and saw mum lifeless body lying there , took a seat near mum.
" Mum wake up."
But there was no reply I started shaking her.
" Mum this is not funny, wake up." I said with my voice breaking
" Mum you didn't wait for me to know what love is, you didn't wait to become a grandmother, you didn't wait for me to walk down the aisle, and you fucking lied to me you said you were going to be there for me, where are you now." I said crying
Still crying I heard mum's laughter
" Sweetheart I'm alive stop crying."
" No,no,no... it can't be you weren't breathing a minute ago." I said still crying.
" Gabby stop crying and listen, it was all a prank . I told the doctors to tell you, Hardin and Mark that I'm dead."
" So you fucking think your life is a joke." I shouted at her
" If you think your life is not precious to you it is to me. Why would you play such a sick joke." I said still shouting at her, at this time both Hardin and Mark are inside and shocked to see mum alive.
" Baby girl calm down."
" Calm down, don't fucking tell me to calm down when I thought I lost you." I shouted again
I was so angry that I threw a vase against the wall.
" Gabriella." Mum shouted coughing.
My anger went away and I went to attend to mum . Hardin and Mark were still standing there and didn't interfere.
I poured water in the glass and gave it to her.
" Mum have this." I said giving her the water slowly.after she was done I placed the glass back on the stand.
" Mum I'm sorry for shouting at you." I said with my head bowed down.
" Don't worry dear and I shouldn't have played with your emotions".
" But Gabby what happened to your hands."
"Oh it's nothing,I kinda lost it when the doctors said they don't have your blood group and you might not make it so I went to the gym to release my anger."
" Gabby you know I won't leave you." I nodded
" So don't hurt yourself like that again." She said and hugged me. Mum hugged Hardin and Mark and apologized to them, we were talking when the doctor entered.
" Good evening."
" Good evening doctor." Mum answered.
" How are you feeling?"
" I'm alright just feeling pains around my body."
" I prescribed drugs for the pains."
" Well when can I go home?"
" You can go today if you promise not stress or overwork yourself."
" Ok I want to go today."
" Ok , I will prepare your discharge papers."
The doctor left and I told mum I'm going to pay the hospital bills. I walked back to mum's room when I was done with all the formalities. I help mum and packed her things, mum signed the discharge papers and we left the hospital together.