Chapter 10

Blake's pov

School was not what I was expecting, Gabriella was weird and she didn't give me a chance to work out my plan. I was angry that after basketball practice I went to my car and called one of my whores
"Hello"
"Hi baby" she said in a high pitched voice.
"Meet me at the school's parking lot".
"Ok I " I didn't let her continue and just hanged up.
I was waiting for her near my car 2 minutes later I spotted her coming my way. She reached where I was standing and started kissing me even though she tasted like spoilt fish , I didn't care I just want to release my frustration on someone. I deepen the kiss without giving her space to breath cause I just didn't care, I unlocked my car and without breaking the kiss and pushed her in the back seat, I continued kissing her and started undressing her till she was only in bra and underwear. I removed her bra and underwear whiles kissing, sucking and biting her neck . She was a moaning mess , I stopped and moved my attention to her boobs , my mouth found the way to her hardened nipple and started sucking and biting it whiles my other hand massaged the other I gave both equal attention.
"Blake"she moaned loudly.
Without any warning I slipped my four fingers into her pussy and she screamed and ached her back , I went in and out til she was about to cum and removed my fingers which caused her to whine.
I removed my pants and wore the condom and without warning I thrust into her with full force, I thrusted into her faster and rougher , she screamed my name I didn't care I just wanted to release my frustration. She started to bleed and cry but I didn't stopped I went fast and hard till I cummed in the condom and pulled out and removed the condom and threw it away and wore my pants .
"Get out of my car".
"What?" She exclaimed
"I said get the fuck out of my car"
"But , how I just" I didn't let her continue and threw her out of my car and drove off. Once I reached home I showered and went to bed.

Cold Hearted जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें