Chapter 40

Drake's pov

My wedding day is today and to say I'm nervous would be an understatement. Gabriella didn't want to wear a white dress so she settled for a red and black dress, due to the love I have for her I matched with her.
I'm done dressing and currently pacing anxiously in my room and I have Hardin and Ethan with me.
" Dude stop, you look like you are about to puke." Ethan said
" Yeah." Hardin agreed
" You guys should piss off ."
" Well we have to get to the altar as soon as possible."
I calmed down after few minutes.
" Okay I'm ready."
" Good because if you weren't I was going to call Gabriella to spank your ass." Hardin said and walked to the door and opened it.
We all walked out with me leading and Ethan and Hardin following.
I reached the the guests were already seated all that is missing is my soon to be wife .

Gabriella's pov

Vee woke me up early in my hotel room. I rushed to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet and flushed down the content.
Damn morning sickness I thought.
I did my bathing routine. While bathing I touched my stomach, I can't believe there is a baby inside my tummy. The doctor said I'm two months pregnant and should be extra careful. I finished and got out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I entered the room and Vee dragged me Infront of the vanity and made me sit down.
Well let's get this shit over with.i thought.
2hours later.
I am ready, my make up is natural and my dress is a red and black with a black heel. I looked , woah I'm beautiful I internally gave a tap on my shoulder.
I chose Vee as my maid of honor. Mum was crying but I told her not to. Mark is walking me down the aisle, he became a father figure to me .
" Are you ready kiddo?" I nodded not able to get any words out.
" Don't feel nervous, and if you don't want to get married I have a getaway car that is ready for you , your and I. If you happen to change your mind."
I laughed feeling a little bit better.
" Don't worry Dad I will be alright."
" Did you just call me Dad?" He said out of shock.
" Yeah, you are my dad and I'm your baby girl." I said hugging him.
" Yes , you are my baby girl and I love you." He said and hugged back.
" Let's get you to the altar before Drake losses his head." He teased and I laughed
" Ready!!!"
" Yeah."
The wedding song started ( perfect by Ed Sheeran.) I chose it because all wedding have one song which sucks.
I looped my arms with dad's and started with my head held high, I saw Drake standing there looking handsome as always .
We reached the altar,Drake stretched out his hand which I gladly accepted, before I took a step Dad stopped him and said " hurt her and I will cut your dick."
" Yes sir." He said nervously
" Good." Dad said and kissed my forehead . Drake helped me to the altar.
" You look stunning." He whispered
" Shut up." I said blushing
I blocked out the rest of the ceremony and we exchanged vows.
" I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now......" The priest was cut off by Drake kissing me.
Some people cooed while others laughed. We left and got ready for the reception.