Chapter 22

Gabriella's pov

Hardin and I are leaving today. We packed and got ready to leave. I saw tears in mum's eyes.
" Don't cry mum".
" I can't help it, I'm going to miss you dearly."
We hugged and we hailed a cab to the airport. It took us few minutes to reach the airport .
I was lost in thought until Hardin snapped me out.
" What are you thinking about?"
" Life"I replied with a sigh.
" Everything will be fine even though I don't know what you are going through, I'm sure it will be fine."
" Ok tnx".
" I thought I told you not to say thank you or welcome to one another because I know you will do the same for me."
We got settled in the plane. The plane ride was full of conversation between Hardin and I . We also started playing 21 questions.
" Have you ever dated" Hardin asked.
I gave him a really look and said" No".
" Have you?" I threw back the question.
" Yeah"
" Favorite color"
" Black"
" How was your experience dating?" I asked
" They all cheated on me with either one of my friends or relatives.
We talked till I was feeling sleepy.
" I'm feeling sleepy" I said
" Go to sleep I will wake you up once we arrive."
I placed my head on his shoulder and slept.
  1 hour later.
I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes and saw Hardin.
" We have landed"
I nodded and got up, I stretched and followed him out of the plane. He had already ordered a cab and loaded our luggage and was waiting for me. I got inside the cab and we made our way back to our apartment.
We reached and Hardin really decided to carry all our luggage by himself and brought them to the living room, I thanked him and picked up my luggage to my room and told Hardin I'm going to rest. I reached my room, unpacked, showered and took a nap.