Chapter 29

Blake's pov

After the incident with Gabriella, I lost most of my contract,due to reason I don't know of . Gabriella has been trending lately, she releases new designs every week and has even signed a contract with the world's biggest modelling agency.
I'm beginning to think that Gabriella has something to do with me losing my contracts. I called her severally but she never answered. I tried my luck this time and it seems luck is on my side, she picked.
" What."
" Why haven't you been answering my calls?"
" Do I have any business with you?"
I could clearly see the smirk on her face.
" What about the project mum asked you to help me with."
" I can clearly remember you telling me( I don't need your help) , so why are disturbing my peace."
She continued " I'm sure you heard the news about my current project, so you know I'm busy."
I was about to say something when she hanged up.
Shit I made a big mistake.

Gabriella's pov

After I hanged up on Blake I started laughing uncontrollably. Hardin was also and was looking at me worriedly .
I calmed down and explained to him.
"  Remember the time I told you Blake threw me out of his office and I decided to make him pay, so I made him loss all his projects and I also signed a contract with an agency that was supposed to be working with Blake's agency to work with me instead."
" Why will you do such a thing?"
" It's simple, I don't take embracement likely and because I can " .
" So you want his agency to crumple?"
" No,I won't do that because of his mum and let's get back the new company I want to open."

Blake's pov

I have tried to get all my projects back but they turned fruitless. I tried to book an appointment with Gabriella to get back on my impending project but she didn't allow so I changed my name, whether she will allow me to meet her and it turned out it worked.
So I made my way to her office, I entered and saw the whole place was busy so I went to the reception .
" How may I help you ?" The lady asked politely.
" I have an appointment with Gabriella Dixon."
" What's your name?"
" Daniel Black."
" Ok ma'am was expecting you. Fellow me ."
She lead the way to the elevator and pressed the button that lead to the top floor . She exited first, I followed checking out the interior design. We reached a huge double door.
The lady knocked when she received an answer she entered. She came out and told me to enter. I knocked and entered.
" Have a seat Mr Black." She said not looking up from her laptop .
" I didn't come here to sit but to talk business." I said in a serious tone .
She finally looked up from her laptop and looked at me
" Well Mr Anderson I don't think I have the right to come to my office and tell me what to do."
" But you told mum you will help me."
" But I never promised, you either leave right away or I call security."
" I really need this project to help my career bounce back." I said in a pleading tone .
Wow I sound pathetic I thought.
" I know that's why I'm not helping you." She said with an sinister smirk on her face
I didn't know what to do , so I just walked out of the office in disappointment. And all I feel for Gabriella is hatred.