Chapter 3

Blake's pov

Beep, beep beep........ I woke up this morning and did my morning routine. I threw in a white muscle top with white jeans with my air force. Packed my iphone 11promax , air pod and car keys with my charger . I went downstairs to see my mom and younger sister, I was not shocked not see my dad
"Good morning mom"
"Good morning dear, how are you" Mum asked.
" I'm fine and you."
"I'm also good".
I carried my little sister and tickled her tummy and she started giggling.
"Stop" she said still giggling
I stopped and placed her on her booster to fed but she protested saying she will eat on her own.
So I started eating whiles using my phone knowing my mum will be angry when she sees me,so I ate quickly once I was done I kissed my mum and sister on their heads and picked up my car keys and said goodbye.
I picked Angelo, Matteo and Alessandro on my way since we were going somewhere after school.
When we reached school people were looking at us because we were the bad boys and Play boys of the school. My three closest friends went their separate ways. I was leaning against a random locker when the school's slut , Brittany came to me , and started kissing me . I didn't push her because I get a free kiss without having to waste my energy. Between our kiss I heard someone clear the throat, I ignored it thinking it was a teacher,then someone pushed me I looked up to see the school's emotionless Gabriella standing in front of me with a bored expression.
I became annoyed because she stopped my free kiss and Brittany screamed bloody murder.
"What the heck"I asked in an annoyed voice
She replied with but a smirk on her face " You and your slut were blocking my way".
I became more annoyed but an idea came to mind ,my expression change from annoyed to amused. I expected her to be shocked but still had the bored expression.
So that's why she is called emotionless.i thought
" Why do you want to have a chance with me"I asked
She gave me a mocking smile and replied " I don't want to have sex with an human infected disease so if you will excuse me I have a class to get to".
She gave me one last look and went away. I was so angry that I hit the locker. I skipped my first class but didn't skip gym , because I knew Gabriella was going to be there,so I get another chance to humiliate her. She bumped into me but didn't even say sorry. When she entered, she went to the girls locker room to change, when she came back, couch told us we were playing basketball and divided us into two teams. Coach made Gabriella captain of team A and me captain of team B which made me angry because I'm captain of the basketball and football team of the school. Her team was ahead of us with 8 points which made me pissed.
I then made a plan to break her leg since she is their star player of her team, but I didn't know how she knew it but she ended up making me sprain my ankle.
To make it all worse we lost, Gabriella gave me an amused smirk when her was announced the winner.
After gym I called my friends to cancel our plans and to send me home.
"I can't believe you lost in the match." Said Angelo
"Me too." Said Alessandro
"A girl defeated you for the first time and she also  made your plan work i  against you." Matteo said laughing and the rest joined
"Stop laughing."
"I bet you can't make her fall for you" Matteo said laughing
"Really how about we make it an official bet ,I will make her fall for me." I said
By the time we reached my house I was already thinking about the plan to make her fall for me and smirked evilly.