Chapter 34

Drake's pov

After Gabriella left, and she didn't even bother to thank me I went downstairs to prepare breakfast.
I decided to prepare chocolate pancakes with  bacon and eggs.
I got all the ingredients out and started cooking.
Halfway through  vee and Ethan came downstairs and sat on the stool in the kitchen.
" Good morning." I greeted them.
" Morning." They both said together.
" How is Gabriella?" Vee asked
" She woke up and left."
" Really!!" She said astonished.
" Yeah." I said with a sigh
They both exchanged glances and Ethan asked.
" Why do you sound so bumped that she left?"
" I don't know."
They both shared a look and busted into laughter.
" I'm glad you find my misery a source of entertainment." I said sarcastically.
Their laughter died down, vee asked " How do you feel around her?"
After a while I said "when I'm around her I feel happy and she has this attitude and her demands respect, even though she is rude I feel like there is more to her that meets the eyes. She is the first person who can disrespect me and I wouldn't mind."
" Well you my dear friend are whipped for sure." Ethan said slung his hand on my shoulder.
"I never knew a day will come for the famous Drake Reese will fall for someone and that fast."vee said.
I pushed Ethan hand off my shoulder and finished cooking.
I served them and they were still teasing me.
" Will you guys shut up and eat."
No one spoke for the rest of breakfast, but vee looked deep in   thought,  I didn't ask her anything. Ethan did the dishes after breakfast and I decided to stay home today.
Vee and Ethan left for work.

Gabriella's pov

I fully recovered and travelled back to France to open a new branch of my company.
I haven't seen or spoken to Drake after I left his house.
I still had the contract will him so I worked on the dresses and gave them to Hardin to give them to him.
I sometimes see his show and he even won the award to the most successful business man.
He tried calling me, but I was either to busy to answer it or return them. My new branch is opening on the 29 of this month and it's 26 today meaning I have just three days to get everything set and ready.
These three days passed in a flash. Today I'm opening my new branch in Paris. I sent one of my private jet to pick up Mum, Mark and Hardin.
Wait did I forget to tell you I have three private jet, oh well silly me. I know you are wondering why not one or two,well to answer your question because I can and I'm awesome ( cue hair flip.)
Back to what I was saying, I was still making sure everything was in place, I lost track of time so I wrapped everything up and went back to my mansion.
I changed and went back and the whole entrance is packed, good thing I had a secret entrance made. I got to the entrance and cut the ribbon and opened the doors. Everyone rushed inside and I followed. Walking around I bumped into someone making me almost fall .
Shit why do people always bump into me I thought.
" Well if you were looking at were going you would have seen me coming." A familiar voice said which I knew is Hardin.
" Oh fuck" I said that out loud.
I looked at Hardin staring at me with amusement in his eyes.
I squealed and hugged him.
Yeah I fucking squealed, I missed him so much.
" I know you missed me and I missed him but people are starting to stare."he whispered in my ear.
I released him from the hug and turned to see people  staring at us, I shot them a glare and they all turned. I turned to see a smirking Hardin, we went to greet mum and Mark. I walked to the stage to give an announcement.
" Good evening ladies and gentlemen welcome to the opening of my new branch. An auction will be held and the money made will go to the orphanage. This auction will be of girls who have willing to be used. Auction goes like this anyone who is ready to pay for anyone girl the highest amount wins. Enjoy your evening and lets start the bidding ." I said and walked off stage.
The auction started and it was my turn, I walked briskly to the stage and the MC introduced me.
" Now we have the owner of Gabby's collection. May I present Gabriella Dixon."
People cheered and applauded and the bidding started.
" We will start the bidding at 150,000million."
" 250,000million."
"350,000 million."
"550,000millon."
" 550,000 million, going once, going twice....."
The MC was cut off by another voice.
" 550,0000 billion." There were series of gasps. They all turned to see the person. And there stood Drake Reese.
" 550,00000 billion, going once, going twice and it's finial Mr Reese has a date with Ms Dixon. Congratulations and enjoy your date." The MC spoke.
I walked off stage and went to Drake.
" Pay the money to my secretary and call me when you are ready and also tell me the day for the date." I said and walked out without waiting for a response.