Chapter 20

Gabriella's pov

Exams began and I was exhausted with my exams.
"You need to rest" Hardin said.
" I know, I will after the examination."
" So where are you going after examination."
" I thought of visiting mum, which reminds me world you like to accompany me?"
" Yes, I love to".
" Can you book the ticket after my examination." I asked
" Ok don't worry".
" Thanks I'm going to study for the rest of my papers."
" Good night". Hardin said.
" Night" I responded.

Exams finally ended and I'm currently packing for my visit to my mum, she doesn't know I'm visiting. After I finished packing I rested since my flight is at 2pm and it's now 1.
30 minutes later I was well rested and freshen up and waited for Hardin. I wanted to start working the following semester so sent some of my designs to my role model in fashion but she hasn't replied.
Juliet is the name of my role model, she owns one of the best clothing lines in the whole world.
I designed dresses for mum with my own design as a gift. Hardin later came and we made our way to the airport. We boarded the plane and I rested my head on Hardin's shoulder and fell asleep.

Hardin's pov

I looked at Gabriella sleeping on my shoulder, I couldn't help but smile. She seems like an emotionless person but she is really a fun to be with, she is like a younger sister to me .
I lean the back of head of my head against the seat and fell asleep.
Someone tapped me which caused me to wake up, I opened my eyes and saw Gabriella.
" We have landed".
" Ok". I said and stood up and stretched.
We took our luggage and got out, we boarded a cab and she led the way to her house. We arrived at her house in less than 20 minutes, we paid and removed our luggage from the car.
Her house wasn't a luxury house, it looked like an ordinary house to me. She knocked and a middle aged woman opened the door.

Gabriella's pov

Mum screamed as soon as she saw me.
" How, what...." She couldn't get her words out so she quickly hugged me, to which I gladly returned. After our long hug full of mum telling me how much she missed me and of her crying we broke the hug.
" Well won't you invite us in". I joked
" Come in , I forgot" . She said laughing a little
We got settled in and started taking. I told her , it's vacation and I decided to surprise her by visiting. During our conversation, mum's attention was on something I turn and saw mum staring at Hardin.
" Mum this is Hardin, my best friend and roommate". I said to mum
" Hardin meet my mum." I said to Hardin.
" Nice to meet you Ms Dixon."
" Nice to also meet you but you can call me Kelly."
I gave mum the dress I designed for her.
" Why did you get the money to buy this, it's looks expensive?" Mum question.
" I designed and made it myself".
" Wow it's really beautiful".
"Thanks".
" But mum I will start working with one who owns one of the best clothing lines in the  world."
" Who's that person?"
" Juliet, my role model in fashion".
" So when will you start?"
" When approve of my design " .
We talked a little, and I showed Hardin the guest room to freshen up and to meet me downstairs.
I went to my room, I missed my room so much everything was the same I left it. I freshen up, unpacked my things and wore a black ripped jeans with a white top with my black and white canvas . I picked my phone and went downstairs. Halfway I heard voices, I stopped when I reached the end of the staircase. I saw my mum and Hardin talking, I stood there quietly and listened.
" How was she like when she was staying with you?" Mum asked.
" At first I thought she was rude and had no emotion but once I got to know her , she is really a kind, caring and talented but always exhaust herself too much." Hardin said.
" Well that's my girl for you, she only shows her good traits , when she is comfortable with you."
" If you don't mind me asking, why is she like that, she is a good and talented girl I just don't understand."
" I don't mind at all but I would appreciate it if you wait for her to tell you". Mum said
I cleared my throat to make my presence known. I told mum I'm going to show Hardin around. I showed him around, we all reached my formal school. Hardin bumped into someone.
" What the hell is wrong with you". Shouted the annoying voice that I can never forget.
I turned to see Blake staring at Hardin angrily. Hardin tried saying sorry but this Buffon is till shouting. I groaned internally and interfered .

Blake's pov

After arguing with my father again about wanting to start my own modelling company, he got angry and started shouting, I also shouted at him and walked out. But unfortunately for me someone bumped into me.
" What the hell is wrong with you". I shouted at the person.
Even though I know I was shouting for no reason. The person tried to apologize but I just wanted to vent out my anger on somebody.
The person I least excepted stopped me .
" He tried saying sorry and you are not listening" Gabriella said with her emotionless face.
" Shut up and don't tell me anything".
"  Hardin let's go and leave this senseless mammal to himself." She said and they both left leaving me speechless.