Epilogue

Drake's pov
Five years later

These past five years has been memorable. First Gabriella lost our child, we had a divorce, and I got married to another woman called Liya. I don't know of Gabriella but my life has been great. Everything I just said a lie.
Gabriella didn't lose our child infact we had a bouncy and healthy baby boy. We are still together and our bond is stronger than ever.
Hayden Alexander Reese is the name of our son and he is a mommy's boy. He has my features but the attitude of his mum. He is a five year old but has the tongue of a ten year old.
Gabby also got pregnant again three years after Hayden. My lovely wife gave me a beautiful girl.
Hailey Alexandria Reese is our daughter's name. She has both features and attitude of her mom. Gabby opened companies all over the world. She is the first and most richest designer in the whole world, but she still had time to take care of our kids. My agency is still the best worldwide. Currently Gabby has gone to pick the kids from their friends house.
" Daddy we are howme." My two year old princess said.
" I'm coming." I left the library to see only my princess there. Once she saw me she squealed and hugged me
" I musses you dwaddy."
" I also missed you princess."
" Where is your mum and brother?"
" They arwe coming." She said mispronouncing the words. Don't blame her she is just a two year old.
" Honey we are home." Both Hayden and Gabby said together.
They looked at each other and laughed then high-five
I placed Hailey down and she went to the kitchen. To do what I don't know
I went to hug my wig but that little demon stopped me.
" You won't hug me mum."
" But she is my wife."
" I don't care, don't hug her."
Gabby started laughing.
" You heard my big boy no more hugs ."
Sometimes I feel he is stealing my wife.
" Hayden why don't you go and check on Hailey."
" Ok mum." He kissed her cheeks and went to the kitchen not before glaring at me.
" Wife thief ." I muttered but she heard
" Don't say that he is our son."
" Who is trying to keep me away from you." I huffed like a child
What I act like a child in front of my wife.
She hugged me and kissed me before I got the chance to kiss her back we heard noise coming from the kitchen. We reached the kitchen and saw my princess and little demon covered in flour.
" He started it"
" She started it." They both said together and started bickering, we watched them in amusement.
" I love you so much." I said
" And I love you too."
I kissed her passionately but someone pulled us away.
" Haven't I told you not to hug or kiss my mum." The little demon said glaring at me.

The End

Author's note
This is the end of cold Hearted. Thanks for all the support and don't forget to vote, share,follow and comment.
Love you all ❤️🧡 😘😘😘