Chapter 13

Gabriella's pov

At home I was deciding what university to choose, I want to go London college of fashion but I can't leave my mum alone and go far so I'm deciding to choose a university closer to the house. I groaned and my  mum entered.
"Why are you home so early"
"All the university I choose have been approved"
" And the problem here is!" She asked .
" I know what to choose but that university is far from here and I don't want to away from you ." I answered.
"Aww dear nothing will happen to be , I both Mark and the police here Incase something happens" .
"You really trust Mark"
"Yeah"
" Well I have decided the university I want to go".
" Ok dear"
"Well then I'm going to the club to clear my head" . I said and went to my room.
I dressed in a black strapless dress that was designed by yours truly,I did my makeup and wore my white converse , took my phone and went out of my room.
"I'm going"I called out as I reached the door.
"Ok and take care"was the reply I got back, and made my way to the nearest club called"sky".

Blake's pov

The guys and I planned on going to the club, Matteo told me he invited Gabriella but she refused the invite. I got ready, took my phone and car keys and went out of my house. It took me 45 minutes to get to the club from my house. I made my way to the front and showed the bouncer my ID and entered.
The club was full with people making out, grinding and other things. It also reeked like sex, weeds and alcohol. I spotted Alessandro first and went to them. We were talking about random stuff till Angelo brought up the bet.
"So how is the bet coming along?" Angelo asked.
"Gabriella is a  hard girl to catch, she won't even agree to be friends". I said
They all laughed at me.
"I told you, you can't get her to fall for you"Matteo said
"I haven't succeeded but that doesn't mean I'm giving up".
We spoke, got drunk but didn't know someone listened to our entire conversation.