Chapter 31

Drake's pov

The rest of the week passed in a blur and I didn't hear from Gabriella. It's Saturday and since I don't have work today, my friends and I are going to the club.
During the day I played video games and I rested for the rest of the day. I woke up to someone knocking the door I checked the time and it was 5: 30. I knew it was scout girls who were here to sell their cookies , so I didn't mind them eventually they left.
I prepared my dinner,ate and got ready to go to the club. I dressed in muscle shirt with jeans and canvas , I took my jacket and made my way to the club.
The owner of the club is my friend so I just pass the VIP passage. I entered the club and it was full with teenagers dancing, smoking and making out. I walked to the VIP section and saw my two best friends waiting for me.
Vee short for Veronica is the owner of the club and also the prime Minister's daughter.
Ethan is my other best friend is one of the best producers in the world.
" Hi guys."
  I got a series of hi(s)
" How is work?"
" Work is work" Ethan replied.
" Stressful."replied vee
" How is your contract going."
" I seriously don't know, Gabriella is very difficult to work with. And she spoke with me with this type of attitude that no one has ever dared to speak to me like that." I said with a small smile.
" Wow you are already crushing on her." Vee said
" If I ever knew the famous Gabriella Dixon will make you fall fast I would have called her a long time ago." Vee continued
Ethan looked lost in thought.
" Ethan what are you thinking about."
" When did you meet Gabriella."
" Tuesday,why?"
" Because I went to the gym Tuesday and saw someone punching the punching bag. When I looked closely I saw it was Gabriella, and she destroyed five punching bags before I intervened . She asked me whether I was going to pay for the damages, what I answered no she told me to leave her alone, then she received a phone call and rushed out of the gym."Ethan said.
I never knew she could box , even I don't even know her at all.i thought.
" I even have a video I took of her."
" Why do you have a video of her ?" I asked
" Do you want to watch it or not?"
" Show it to me."
He showed us the video and she is damn good
" Wow I am definitely going to be friends with her." Vee said after watching the video
We talked for the rest of the night then headed home.
I don't usually don't have anything to do so I just stayed home till I got bored .
I took my car keys and went for a ride. I passed by a park so I decided to go to the park.
I sat on the bench and thought about my life so far. My childhood wasn't great, my mum always brought different men to my house when dad wasn't home. And my first love and girlfriend cheated on me and broke my heart. I started whoring around and playing girls. A familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned to see Gabriella and a certain man my age talking and laughing.
Something in snapped I got angry and went to them.

Gabriella's pov

" Where the hell we you all week, you know we had to start the contract."
I didn't answer immediately Hardin and I turned and saw Drake.
" And why do you have to spoil my Sunday afternoon."
" You asked me to tell your secretary when I needed the dresses and when I called you didn't go to the office for the rest of the week."
" And you couldn't wait till tomorrow to tell me this." I asked in a bored tone
" You know I can give the contract out right?"
" And what's stopping you?"
I stood up and walked around him
" And I will sue you, you should have read your own contract. In the contract it clearly states that another one who breaks the contract will pay the sum of 30million dollars .so whether you break it or not you will be the one at lost. "
He didn't say anything just stomped out, I rolled my eyes and went back to sit down.
Hardin was still standing there with his jaw almost hitting the ground.
" Are you going to sit or stand there with your mouth hanging?"
He still was in shock I wonder why.
Maybe because you just spoke to one of the richest men in the world without a care. My conscious said.
" Did you just talk to the person who owns empire, the biggest modelling agency in the world like that."
" Yeah, so."
" You could be ruined ."
" He can't do anything."
" Are you sure?" He asked with worry laced in his voice.
" I'm sure. Let's get back to what we were saying before he interrupted us ."
We talked until it was getting late then went our separate ways.