Chapter 9

Gabriella's pov

Monday came faster than I had ever imagined. My alarm clock beeped which woke me up, and I realized is that time of the month and I'm moody as fuck .
I stood went and went straight to the bathroom and did my bathroom routine, wore my pad and brushed my teeth. I covered myself with a towel and went to remove the stained bedsheet and washed it. I got dressed in a red hoodie with black sweat pants with a pair of scandals .
I took my bag and packed my books, medicine for cramps, my air pods , took my phone and went downstairs.
"Are you on your period" that's the first thing mum asked when I came down, I just nodded and she came and gave me a hug.
I just started crying and didn't know the reason I was crying.
"Don't cry baby girl" . Mum said and cleaned my tears.
She fed me my breakfast and kissed me on my cheek.
" Bye"
"Bye love you".
I took my bag and started my journey to school, i reached the school and I was 5 minutes late . I just went to class, on reaching the class the teacher asked
"Why are you late?"
I just gave him a bored look and went to my seat.
The teacher was still asking me the same question but when he saw I wasn't going to answer he stopped and continued teaching.
I didn't fail to notice the look Blake and his friends shared, I just ignored them.
During class I felt people looking at me but ignored them, started having bad cramps but didn't show I was in pain.
I stood up and took my bag and my cramps got so much worse. And it hurt like fuck. I bent down a little,then rushed to the washroom and got changed. After I was done I didn't bother going back to class and went straight home and took a nap.
Voices interrupted my nap, I was confused because mum didn't get off work till 5 and it's now 1. I went downstairs to check it out only to find my mum kissing a guy. Me being a clumsy person accidentally pushed a vase down . They turned their attention to me, both were shocked not knowing what to say.