Chapter 39

Gabriella's pov

I woke up to see Drake staring at me.
" Woah what a creepy view." I muttered but he managed to hear.
" Good morning to you too." He teased and kissed my forehead.
I tried standing up but the pains in-between my legs were to much, making me fall back on the bed. I heard Drake laughing to which I shot him a glare and he laughed more, I huffed and started to crawl off the bed. I managed to get to the ground and continue to crawl to the bathroom.
" What are you doing?" He asked out of curiosity
" Frying pancakes." I shot back with sacrasm dripping from my words. He gave me a humorless laugh and said " No really what are you doing?"
I sighed and said " I'm trying to get to the bathroom."
" And why are you crawling?"
" Because a certain someone woke me up in the middle of the night to have sex."
" As if you didn't enjoy it." He muttered.
I shot him a really look and continue to crawl. I felt Drake lift me up and sent me to the bathroom.
" Tub or shower."
" Tub."
" Okay." He said and filled the tub with water, he helped me inside once it was full and poured soap in it.
I childishly start splashing water, I lifted my head to Drake entering the tub.
" What are you doing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow
" Joining you."
He lifted me to sit on his lap. I started kissing him and he kissed back, I felt his hardened dick in between my thighs. I started grinding on him to which he groaned in my mouth.
I positioned his dick at my entrance and entered at once. We both released a moan , he gripped on my thighs and started riding him .
After the morning sex we had we both bathed each other and got dressed.

Three months later.
It's been three months since I lost my virginity. He said he wanted us to get married within three months, and well I'm getting married in two days time.
I have been feeling sick lately so I decided to call Vee.
" Hello." She said when she answered.
" Hi."
" Wats up."
" Well......I hesitated before continuing. I have been throwing up and I feel sick."
" It's either you are expecting or you are just sick."
" How can I be......." I stopped mid sentence, remembering we never used condom.
" Oh."
" Yeah oh , well I'm coming over with some pregnancy test."
"Are you alone?"
" Yeah."
" I will be there in 30 minutes." She said and hanged up. I threw my phone on the bed with a sigh.

30 minutes later.
I was sitting on the bed when Vee entered and threw a paper bag at me.
" Enter the bathroom and take the test."
" Bossy much."
" I heard that."
" You were suppose to."
I entered the bathroom and peed on all the three test. I set them all on the counter and got out of the bathroom nervously.
Five minutes passed in complete silence.
" Can you go and check it."
" Sure."
She entered and came back with all three test in her hand.
" Well!!!!!!"
" Um...um.." she started
" Just spit it out already." I snapped
" Geez what crawled up in your ass and died." She said and glared at her.
" You are pregnant." She announced and hugged me . I didn't return it, I was still in shock.
" I'm pregnant." I said regaining from the shock and burst into tears.
" Hey what's wrong.?
" What if Drake doesn't want it and we are getting married in two days. What if he cancels the wedding, what if he doesn't love me again."
" Hey calm down, he is going to accept it and if he doesn't you are a badass bitch, you have your own money and can take care of the baby on your own. You are a good person and will be a good mother too."
" Thanks a lot , Hardin is very lucky to have you." I said and hugged her.
" And we are also expecting." She said sheepishly
" And Hardin didn't bother to tell me." I felt hurt.
" He wanted to but I stopped him, I just wanted to pass my first trimester. "
"  Congratulations but I'm not angry since you explained it."
" But that doesn't mean I wouldn't make him feel guilty." I said with an evil smirk
" You are evil ."
" But you love me.".
" Of course I do." She said and hugged me
" Honey I'm home and Hardin is here to say hi."
We broke the hug and turned to each other, I still had the evil smirk on my face. Before we head out are vee asked" are you still going through with it."
I thought for a minute and shaked my head and said" no but if I fell like it I will." With that been said we both walked out.