one✾

Hello! And welcome to the first chapter please enjoy the story!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y/n! Your gonna be late for your work" I heard my roommate yell and knock on my door.

It's fucking saturday and it's my day off so let me sleep Ella! I yelled back at her and turned around while pulling my blanket over my face.

Oh yeah your right, hehe sorry for disturbing your sleep y/n" she said and I heard her footsteps leave my door.

I work at a small cafe not far from here and as you guess it,every saturday is my day off and I like to just sleep on my day off but today was different.

I sigh just escape my mouth as I get up from my bed and stretch a little, after I stretch I made my bed and went to my closet to get some clean clothes and a towel before I went out of my room and went to the bathroom.

After I took a quick shower and change to the clean clothes I took before going to the bathroom, I got out and was meet by the smell of newly cook waffles.

I quickly went back to my room and throw my towel in my bed before rushing to the kitchen not caring if my hair was combed or not.

Waffles! I said as I entered the kitchen, I then heard Ella snickering at me, you didn't even comb your hair just because you smelled waffles? She ask.

Yeah why? Got a problem with that" I said as I took a seat and waited for her to give me some.

She just rolled her eyes on me as she put two waffles and some syrup on and put in in front of me. Thanks! I say to her cheerfully as I began to eat the waffles.

Your already 24 yet you still act like a damn child when I give you waffles, and that happens every single time "she says to me as a sigh leave her mouth.

I do not" I said as I finished eating my waffles and put it on the sink, I'll be back I'm just gonna comb my hair"I said to her as I went out of the kitchen and back to my room.

Yeah you better come back since your the one who's gonna wash this damn dishes " I heard her say.

I went to my room and quickly comb my hair and after that I went back downstairs to wash the plates.

I'm going out for a while" I said to Ella as I finished washing the dishes, oh okay then be sure to stay safe and message me when your on your way home" she said to me and walk out of the kitchen.

Sure I will" I say to her as I put the last dishes to were they belong and went to the living room.

Where are you going by the way? Ella ask me, to the library " I said to her as I went to my room to change, after I change I went back downstairs.

Can you please buy me some blueberry muffin in the bakery near the library when you go home? She ask me.

Hmm sure, how many do you want me to buy? I ask her, buy me about 10 of them please? She said and handed me some money.

Where do you stuff all you eat" I said as I took the money and went out, I put the money she gave me in my pocket and I made my way to the library.

Why do I have the feeling that something is gonna happen? I thought to myself as I walk towards the library that's just about one block away from my apartment.

......................

Hello my little dumplings, I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, see you in the next chapter.