thirty nine ঞ

[ a week after...]

What time are they gonna pick you up? Ella asked as she leaned on the doorframe while I began packing my things.

Right after lunch, which about an hour from now" I respond as finished packing my last things and zip my bag.

I'll miss you" Ella said as she hugged me, I'll miss you too but I can still visit everytime, that is if they're not busy" I said to her and we broke the hug.

Be sure to visit me again" she grumbled making me smile and nod. Come on now" she added as she dragged me down stairs.

Leaving already? Oscar asked once he saw me and Ella. I just hummed in response when I received a message from Rindou saying they were here.

Ah, they're here" I mumbled which caused Ella to pout. I thought you said they'll be here after lunch" she said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Don't know about them" I said and hugged her on last time and I then turned to Oscar.

Keep her safe for me" I said and then left, seeing Ran's car once I got outside making me smile.

I entered the backseat and closed the door and Rindou drove of. Where are we going? I asked them.

Taking you out of the city, there's a small restaurant we found and they cook delicious food" Ran response as he look at me through the rear view mirror.

I just nod and look outside, watching the cars, tree and buildings pass by. So how was your stay there? Ran asked after a few seconds of silence.

It was good, found out Ella has someone now, but the only problem is his a police" I grumble and I can see they're faces scowl.

Don't worry, Ella didn't mention anything about you two" I said to them. What's his name? Rindou asked as he kept his gaze on the road.

Oscar, I don't know his last name though" I response with a shrugged. Can we kill him? Ran asked making me shrugged again.

It depends, Ella seems happy about him. But if he did try and make her cry then be my guest" I said making Ran chuckle.

We'll hold on to that then" he said making me shake my head with a smile. How about you two? I asked them.

It was fine, except for the one old bastard who think he can try and betray us" Ran said making me nod.

With that we then talked about random thing that happened on the past one week until we reached the restaurant.

We're here" Rindou said, making me look outside. It was a average size restaurant on top of a hill that would probably give you a best view of the city in night.

Woah" I said in awe as walk inside. A waiter instantly greets us with a smile. Hello and welcome " he greeted with a small bow.

Hi, table for three please? I asked and smiled back at him. Sure thing, this way please" he said and guided us towards a table near the window.

Here's the menu, what drinks can I start you guys with while you check the menu? He asked as he handed us three menu.

Water would be fine" Ran response as he took a look at the menu. Alright, I'll be back with the water" the waiter said before he left and disappeared in the kitchen doors.

Hmm what should I get? I mumbled as I look at the menu. They're been here taste great" Rindou said making me nod.

And so is the chicken " Ran added making me yet again nod. The waiter then came back with the water.

Are you guys ready to order? He asked and we nod. I'll have the beef" I said making rindou smirk.

They both then gave they're order and the waiter left again. Maybe I'll try the chicken next time we can go here" I said making Ran nod.

You know Ran won't shut up about you while we we're away" Rindou said after a few seconds. Oh? Really? I smiled and turned my gaze to Ran.

Of course, and don't act like you don't too" Ran turned to Rindou who just rolled his eyes at his brother.

I can't help but chuckle, you two didn't really get into trouble right? I asked them and they just shake their head.

Well that's great then" I smiled and the three of us fell into a comfortable silence while we wait for the waiter to come back with our food.

......

Hi! I know this was not a good chapter so I'm sorry about it.

See you in the next update next week and I'll try to make it a bit better than this one! Bye bye and leave a vote and comment!