sixty four ⁂

"Miss y/n? It's time for your lunch. Sir Ran told us earlier to order some food for you" One of the subordinates that Ran and Rindou left said.

"Hmm, I'll be there in a minute" I said as I closed the book I was reading. "I wonder what food they ordered. Wait, how can I even be sure they didn't try to poison it or something?" I questioned to myself.

"Should I order them to at least try it first?" I questioned myself. "Nah, they won't poison me, won't they?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Oh shit now I'm just over thinking it" I grumbled and reached down stairs. "Yeah no, I'm calling Ran" I said and dialed Ran's number.

"Oh hey darling, do you need anything?" Ran asked as soon as he picked up. "Hey Ran just wanna ask something. You trust these guys right? The one you sent me? They won't try to poison me or anything right?" I asked making him go silent for a moment.

"Oh my god! Why the fuck would you think that!" Rindou asked as I heard Ran burst out laughing.

"Well I just thought so!" I argued back to Rindou as I walked towards the kitchen. Before I entered I stopped and looked at their subordinates.

"No offense from what I said but I was just making sure. I don't wanna die being poisoned" I said and entered the kitchen.

"Ohh, McDonald's" I said, totally forgetting for a moment that I was still on call with Ran. "Well bye for now, I'm gonna eat now" I said ang hung up before Rindou can even respond.

"I wonder if they also got me some ice cream?" I mumbled. "We actually did miss y/n, it's on the fridge" One of them said as he walked inside the kitchen.

"Huh? Oh. Thanks" I thanked him before going to the fridge to check the ice cream. I then grabbed the ice cream.

"Hmm, I wonder what should I do today?" I mumbled and sat down. "Hmm yeah I probably should just lay down and be a bitch because of my period" I huffed and quickly finished my ice cream.

"I'll it the chicken later, for now I'll just have the nuggets" I said to the guy who was still in kitchen before grabbing the box where the nuggets were and left before he can even respond.

"I should visit Ella next time" I said and entered my room. "But for now I'll settle with a call" I smiled and dialed her number.

I waited for a few seconds before she finally answered. "Hey! How are you? Your boyfriend treating you right? Should I bury him alive?" I asked.

"What the fuck? First of all yeah I'm doing good. And secondly, please don't. His treating me just fine" Ella answered making me nod even though she can't see it.

"Well that's good, hey by any chance is he right besides you?" I asked. "Yeah he his, why?" She answered making me grin.

"Can you put it on speaker?" I asked. "Yeah, just a sec. Okay done" she said and I took a deep breath.

"Hey I know your listening. The moment you fucking make my friend cry, remember that I will personally chop you into pieces before burying you all over Japan" I said earning silence from the other line.

"Hey! Do I make myself clear? You better not hurt my best friend unless your making enemies with me" I said earning a sigh from Ella on the other line.

"Y/n, we talked about this. No more threats" she said and I just hummed in response, although I can tell she wasn't convinced.

"Well that was all byee" I said and hunged up. "Now to finish that book I was reading" I said and quickly took the book and began reading again.

......

Heyyy! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please do leave a vote or comment if you did!

Also sorry the late update!