Seventy six ☯︎

Meanwhile.....

Ran and Rindou along with the other executives were finished doing a deal when Ran got a call.

"Just a minute" Ran said to Rindou as he answered the call, but after a few seconds later they all looked at him when he slammed his fist in the table.

"How can you be so fucking incompetent to let her get kidnapped?! They were fucking six of you watching her! How can she get kidnapped?! Find her or else none of your will get to see the sun when I get back!" Ran sneered at the person he was talking to.

"What do you mean she got kidnapped?" Rindou looked at his brother with furrowed brows, surely he couldn't mean you right?

"Y/n, she got kidnapped because this fucking idiots can't even watch her properly!" He said as he turned his attention back at his phone.

"Find here. If I get back to the house and she's not there, all of you better prepare" Ran said before ending the call.

Back to you......

Finally regaining my consciousness, I felt a splitting headache. 'Ugh, just where am I?' I thought before memories of what happened earlier came to me.

Feeling a bit panicked, I looked around to see a group of guys and a girl looking at me. "Oh, look who's finally awake" One of the guys smirked as he walked over to me.

"Who are you people and what do you want from me?!" I yelled as I struggled to move my hands, only when I looked back I saw that they were tightly bound together. 'That'll surely leave a bruise' I thought before I snapped my attention back to the guy who was now in front of me, chuckling.

"Your money of course. One of my friends here saw that you were followed by three guys, all wearing suits. And you just carelessly bought two bracelets that caused more than a hundred thousand" he explained making me scowl for a second before I let out a quite laugh.

"What are you laughing for?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at me. "I find it funny that you don't know who my boyfriend is. Just remember, when they get there hands on you guys, I don't think you'll live to see another day" I grinned before I felt him slap me.

"Hurt me all you want, just wait and see till they get here" I smirked as the man growled at me in response.

"Kian, don't her to much" the girl warned at the guy in front of me which he just answered with a scoff. With one final glare at me, he walked away with a scowl on his face.

Letting out a small scoff I looked at the remaining members and glared at them. Just then, the girl walked towards me with my phone in hand.

"Call your boyfriend" she said making me roll my eyes. "Ah yes, I can really call them with my hands fucking bound to my back" I growled at her.

She just stared at me and sigh. "What's his name?" She asked as she looked at my contact info.

"Jellyfish" I said making her look at me in confusion. "That's what I call him because of his hair. Or you can call his brother, the contact name is Annabel" I let out a laugh as she stared at me.

"Alright" she muttered and dialed a number before putting it in my ear. Not even seconds later, Ran pick up.

"Darling?! Where are you? Are you hurt? Did they hurt you anywhere?" He asked questions after questions once he answered.

"Ran, I'm okay. They didn't really do anything to me, just tied my hands, that's all" I said and looked at the girl who was looking at me.

"And oh, I don't know where I am. They said they need money if you want to see me" I said and tilted my head at the girl.

"Don't worry, we'll be there in a few minutes. Just hang on okay?" He said making me hum.
He then hang up making me look at the girl again.

"He hung up, and he said they'll be here in a few minutes" I shrugged at her as she furrowed her brows. "What do you mean they'll be here in a few minutes? They don't even know where you are" she said making me shrug.

"I don't know about that, but he did say they'll be here" I then looked away with a sigh. "Where are we anyways?" I asked as she walked away.

"Out of the city" she turned her head back making me nod. 'Well, guess I'll just have to wait till they get here' I thought as I watch the girl talk with the others.

'She seems kinda nice' I thought but quickly shaked my head. 'Of course she's nice, they'll get some money if they give me back. But I don't think they'll get to live though' I just let out another sigh and looked down.

......

Hi! Probably the most longest chapter in the book. And just another chapter and this book is ending. I'll make sure to make the last chapter a bit longer.