forty two ঞ

(...)

Y/n, it's time for dinner. Now get your ass out of the library " Rindou said as he entered the library and saw me sitting in the couch.

Never heard of be quiet inside a library? At least keep your voice down a bit" I grumble at him making him roll his eyes.

It's our own library, who the hell is gonna warn me to be quiet? He sighed. Okay fine, what's for dinner? I asked as I put a book mark on the page of the book I was reading before closing it and putting it on the table.

Fish, chicken and some pork" He answered and waited for me by the door.

Ohh, I'm coming " I grinned and followed after him. He just shake his head a bit and we both went down stairs.

Hmm! Smells nice" I said once we got to the kitchen. Finally out of the library? Ran asked as he looked at me for a sec before continuing to arrange the table.

Yeah, if I didn't go out of there Rindou might have dragged my ass all the way to here" I said to him making him laugh and Rindou to roll his eyes.

Seconds later I earned a smack from Rindou making me glare at him. Hey! What the heck was that for?! I hissed as I rub the spot where he smack me.

He just smirk and ignored me, he then took one of the plates and began eating. Hmmp! I huffed out and took the plate Ran handed me.

The three of us then ate our dinner silently, not until Sanzu just came barging in, making me almost choke.

Where the fuck did you came from? I blurted out before I can stop myself making Ran and Rindou laugh.

Sanzu just gave me a glare before turning to Ran. Change of plans, your going tonight " He said making me turn to Ran.

He clearly wasn't happy about it. I thought I was suppose to go tomorrow "  Ran stated as he stared at sanzu.

You were, but boss said that I'll be better if you go tonight " Sanzu added making Ran sigh.

Looks like I can't spend more time with you sweetheart but I promise I'll bring you something back" He said and went over to me to kiss my forehead.

You haven't even pack yet" I mumbled to him. I already have, be safe here okay" he ruffled making hair making me huff.

Stop it and go, the sooner you get there the faster your work will be" I said making him chuckle a bit.

Bye" he said and left with sanzu, leaving both me and Rindou alone in the kitchen.

I then look at him and then at the plates in front of us then back at him. Rock paper scissors to see who does the dishes? I asked him.

.....

....

Sure " he responded making me smile.

......

Hi! I am literally sorry if this chapter was short! I'll try to make it up with the next chapter!

See ya in the next update next week!