ten ✾

.....

While I was busy reading my book, Ella knock in my door and told me dinner was ready.

Okay I'll be there in a few minutes" I said to her and heard her footsteps walk away.

I put a book mark on the chapter I was currently reading and set it on my nightstand before I left my room.

When I got to the living room the smell of curry instantly came to me, coming from the kitchen.

Ah curry my favorite " I said as I help Ella set down the table, after we both set the table we began to eat.

Hmm! I don't know why but your cooking is the best! Especially when it comes to curry! I said to her with a smile as I continue to eat.

Yeah just keep saying that every time we have curry for lunch or dinner" Ella said as she rolled her eyes on me.

But I'm only stating facts tho" I said to her and serve myself another plate of curry and rice, that's already your second serve right? Ella ask and I gave a nod.

The two of us just then ate in silence, the only thing you can hear is the spoon hitting the plate every time either of us eats.

Hey it's your turn to do the dishes " Ella said as we clean the table since we just finished eating.

Fine" I said with a sigh as I put all the dishes in the sink, make sure you put all your dirty clothes in the laundry room tomorrow, I'm gonna do the laundry tomorrow " I said to her while I began washing the dishes.

Hmm, got it" she respond as she went out of the kitchen leaving me alone to do the dishes.

A sigh just escape my lips as I continue to wash the dishes, after I'm done with the dishes I'm gonna continue reading that book' I thought to myself as I began to risen the dishes.

Once I was done I turned the lights of the kitchen and went upstairs, you done already y/n? I heard Ella ask I walk pass her room.

Yep I'm done, I'll be in my room if anything " I said to her as I entered my bedroom.

Now let's continue this" I said as I climb on my bed and began to read my book again.

.....

Ah it's already this late?! I ask myself as I took a glance at the time on my phone, it was already 1 am.

Damn I gotta sleep or else I might get up late later" I said as I put my bookmark on the chapter I was in and put my book on my nightstand.

.......

Y/n! Wake up! Your gonna be late for work" Ella said as she knocked hard on my door.

Geez! Let me sleep for a few more minutes! I yelled and turned around.

Just then my door flew open, no your gonna be late for work" Ella said as she pushed me out of my bed.

Ow! But butt hurts " I said and glared at my roommate, fuck you! I said to her, your welcome " she said with a smile and left, leaving my door wide open.

At least close the door" I said as I look at her, nah" she said and went down stairs.

I grumble to myself as I close my door, I made my bed, grab my clothes that I was gonna go to work with and my towel.

I then went to the bathroom, after I took my shower I went back to my room to brush my hair.

After that I went downstairs, bye I'll be of to work" I said to her and entered the kitchen to get a toast.

Eh? Your not eating breakfast? She but I already left.

.....

My my, this is probably the first time I saw you a bit late y/n" miss Lexi said as I entered the cafe, luckily there weren't any customer yet.

Yeah I woke up late, sorry miss Lexi" I said to her as I went to the backroom to put on my apron.

It's fine y/n" she said with a smile, now I'll be in my office if you need me" she said and I just nod in response.

Just as I was arranging the rest of the things the bell in the door rang indicating that there was a customer.

I look at who it was and was shock to see Ran and Rindou, I blink several times.

What are you two doing here? I ask them, we're here to order of course sweetheart" Ran said with a sly smile.

Eh? Oh" I said and went to the counter, well what will your orders be? I ask them.

Can we order you darling? Rindou said with a smirk, what? I ask confused. We said we want you darling " Ran said and we think over the counter.

He then lifted my chin and gave a quick peck on my lips, I blush at what he did. Hey don't take her all by yourself bro" Rindou said to his brother.

Don't worry I'll share her" Ran said to him, I'm sure Lexi wouldn't mind if we burrow you now does she? Ran said and let go of me and went to miss Lexi's office.

I was then left alone there with Rindou, you know you have a nice voice " Rindou said, thanks? I said to him.

Bet it would be nicer if you were moaning our names tho" He added making my face completely red.

..................

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, please have nice day/night.

And the next chapter will have smut, and you know what that means.

You can just skip it if you want, and if you are uncomfortable with these just skip it.