twenty four ✾

Stop taking my nuggets! I whined as rindou took my last nugget. He took a bit at it and then handed it back to me.

I look at the nugget then back at him and back at the nugget again. If your not gonna eat that I will" he said making me plop it on my mouth.

Can't eat it now" I said and swallowed the nugget with a smirk, this made rindou roll his eyes at me and this made me punch him in the shoulder a little.

Can we watch a movie? I'm bored" I said and layed my head in Ran's shoulder.

Sure what movie do you want to watch? Rindou ask. Hmm f/m" I said with a smile as he nod in response and played the movie.

And half way through the movie one of the men came inside, Ran paused the movie making me pout a little.

The three of us then look at the guy, boss I think we have been found" he said making Ran and Rindou look at each other.

Tsk, how annoying " Ran said as he stood up. You all better keep her safe or else" he look at the man with a harsh glare.

Rindou also stood up, we'll just finished this okay? You can continue the movie if you like" He said and patted my head.

Why do I feel like a dog being pat like that' I thought as I nod. You two better come back without any injuries got me" I said.

No promises on that part sweetheart " Ran said with a chuckle making me glare at him a little.

Fine, just go and keep safe" I said as they both nod and left leaving me with the man alone.

I look at him and sigh, I then turned back to continue watching the movie, I heard other foot steps coming inside which means the other men also went in.

I look back to them all standing in the door way, each and every one of them had their guns ready.

Another sigh escape my lips, looks like I might find myself getting killed one day'  I thought as I avert my eyes back at the movie.

Damn no matter how much I watch this, it's still so good" I mumbled as I ate some food.

***

It's been an hour since Ran and Rindou left, I already finished the movie but decided to watch other one to pass my time.

Just then I heard footsteps approaching the living room making me pause the movie and look back.

I saw Ran and Rindou which made me glad that nothing serious happend to them but frowned when I saw that both of them were covered in injuries.

You got shot?! How can you be so careless" I said to Rindou when I saw his shoulder bleeding.

Hey, don't get angry on just me, Ran also got shot" Rindou said making me look at Ran who was also holding his shoulder.

Well don't you have any doctors? I can't help you with that and the two of you can't certainly go to a hospital " I said and look at both of them.

Don't worry we have one " Ran answered as he ordered his subordinate to call the said doctor.

..........

Hello! I'm sorry for the short chapter and long update! Please do leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter tho