three✾

Hello and welcome to the third chapter, also thanks for more that 100 reads! Love you all.

..............

I'm back! I shouted as enter the house, you didn't text me when you were on your way home! I heard Ella said.

Eh? I'm sorry I forgot " I said to her with a sheepish smile and handed her the bag with the muffin I bought for her.

Be glad you bought the muffins if not I'm gonna smack you for not letting me know when you were on your way home, what if something happens to my precious babies " she said as she took a bite on her muffins.

Your much more concerned about the muffins that me! How could you" I said as I put a hand in my heart pretending to be hurt.

I earned a smack from her, stop acting like a child" she said as she took another bite from her muffin.

Hit me one more time I ain't buying you more muffins every time I get home" I said as I caressed my head where she smack me.

She sighs in defeat before she retreats back to the living room, I just shake my head at her. We maybe just roommates but we care for each other like we're sisters.

I'll be in my room if you need anything" I said to her and went back to my room, as I reach to last step upstairs I heard her talking to someone in the phone.

Probably her boyfriend " I mumble to myself, she maybe two years younger than me but she got a boyfriend first.

........

As I was laying in my bed listening to some music vibing to it, Ella knocks on my door.

I took off my earphones and sat up before saying that the doors open and she can come inside.

When she entered the room the first thing I noticed was that she was crying, I immediately stood up and went to her.

Hey what's wrong" I say her as I put a hand in her back and began to rub small circles on it to help her relax a bit.

My boyfriend just broke up with me, he even sent a picture of him laying in bed with a girl" she said and hug me.

At this point I didn't care if my clothes will be wet from her tears all I need to do now is comfort her.

Hey" it's okay, you don't deserve that kind of guy, you deserve someone better if he treats you like that" I said to her and gently broke the hug.

Wanna go to the amusement park? I ask her, she immediately nod with her eyes sparkling making me chuckle.

Well how about you go change first, and I'll do the same" I say to her as I look at my tear stained clothe.

Oh, sorry about that" she said with a sheepish smile, I just shake my head at her patted her shoulder.

No need to worry about that, now go change and we can go, I heard there's some vendor there sell some Sweet's " I say to her.

And soon after I said that she dash out of my room saying that I too should change.

I let out a laugh, before I got change myself, that bastard will pay one way or another for making her cry' I thought to myself as I balled my fist in anger.

You done yet?" I heard Ella said outside my door, almost done" I replied back to her as I fix my shirt and went to grab my purse putting my keys, phone and some make up inside and went out of my room to find Ella waiting for me.

Let's go now! She said as she practically drag me down to the living and out to the front door.

Woah, calm down for a minute, we still need to lock the door dumbass" I said to her making her stop on her tracks and look back at me with a sheepish smile.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about it, sorry" she said and look down a bit, a sigh just escape my lips and patted her head.

It's fine but next time try to remember to lock the door first, we might be rob if you don't do that, got me?" I ask her and she look at me and did a silly salute .

Yes mam!" She said making both of us laugh, damn that nevers get old" she said as she hold her stomach that was slightly hurting from laughing.

I recover from my state and made sure look lock the door, come on now" I said to her making her calm down from laughing so much.

Okie doke " she said and drag me again, you know that it's better if we take a taxi or something, it's about half an hour walk from here to the amusement park" I said to her.

So? It gives me more reason to walk and spent time with my bestie" she said with a wide smile making me smile back at her.

Oh hello dears" we both heard Mrs Carter say, we turn to her said said our hellos and continue on our walk.

.............

Hah, that was a long walk" I say to her as we both finally got to the amusement park after half an hour of walking.

You were right we should have got a taxi to get here sooner" she say panting a bit.

You think? I say to her with an irk mark on my face.

...........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and see you next time my dumplings.