fifty five ⁂

[... ]

"You hungry?" Rindou asked as he looked at me. I nod my head making him let out a small chuckle.

"Well, what do you want to eat?" He asked as he took his phone. Just as I was about to answer Ran came in holding a box of pizza along with some nachos and fries.

"Thought you two would be hungry" he laughed a bit as he saw Rindou holding his phone.

"Well that saves me some money" Rindou grumbled as he returned his phone back on his desk.

"Yes, perfect timing" I smiled and quickly opened the box of pizza and took one.

"Who thought that just doing paper works can drain your energy" I mumbled as I took a bite out of my pizza.

They both chuckled at this. "You'll get use to it" Ran said as he ate some fries. "So does that mean I'll be here often?" I ask as I tilted my head a bit.

"Hm, that depends" Rindou said making Ran nod in agreement. "Or we can just bring our paper works some so you can help us" Ran said making me huff.

"No, do it yourself" I grumbled and took another slice of pizza as I already finished my first one.

Ran pouted at this making me stifle a laugh. "That doesn't look good on you so stop pouting" I said to him and turned to Rindou.

"Right Rin?" I asked making Rindou laugh. "Now that's just bullying" Ran shaked his head making me laugh along with Rindou.

As the three of us were enjoying our food, someone knocked on the door making both of them stop and look at the door.

"Come in" Rindou said and soon the door opened and the same guy I bumped into earlier came in.

"Boss, sir Sanzu called for you" he said as he looked at Ran. Ran clicked his tongue in annoyance as he stood up.

"What does that damn jellyfish want" he grumbled under his breath as he ruffled my hair as he went pass me.

"Enjoy your food, and come to my office later" Ran said before he and the guy left.

"That was him right?" Rindou asked as he looked at me. I raise a brow at this, confused for a second before I realized what he meant and nodded my head.

"Yeah that was him" I mumbled as I ate some fries. "I'll deal with him later" Rindou grumbled under his breath making me shake my head.

"There's no need to do that" I said to him. "Still gonna do it" he said making me sigh. "Do what you want" I said and finished half of the fries before giving it to him.

"Can we go to the library now?" I asked making him sigh. "Fine, but I'm leaving you to a few trusted men of ours okay? I still need to finish my work" he said making me nod.

"Alright, but don't over work yourself. If you want some help you can call me" I said to him making smiled and nod.

"Alright, let's go now. There's still some pizza left here so you can take it" he said as he got the pizza box that still had about 4 slices.

"Alright" I smiled and the two of us went downstairs to the library. Just as we were about to enter the library someone called Rindou.

"Sir Rindou! Please wait a moment" the guy called out making both me and Rindou look at him.

"What?" Rindou asked, clearly a bit annoyed. "Sir Kokonoi is looking for you" the guy said making Rindou sigh. "What does he want now" Rindou muttered to himself.

"Fine, where is he?" Rindou questioned. "His at his office sir" the guy response making Rindou nod as he look at me then back at the guy.

"Your staying here at the library door and keep her safe from the others. If something happens to her I'm gonna make sure to give you a slow and painful dead. You got me?" Rindou questioned.

The guy nod his head and then look at me. "Don't worry miss I'll keep you safe" he said and I just nod.

"Well, I'll be going now. I'll let Ran know where you are and he'll just come get you later okay?" He said and I just in response.

"Don't try wondering of without us knowing" he said before he left. Once he was finally out of sight I entered the library and smiled.

"Ah yes, I can have my alone moment and just be surrounded by books" I mumbled as I looked for a nice book to read.

"Oh! This one looks interesting to read" I smiled and took the book before heading to the couch and began reading it.

.....

Hi! Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Leave a vote and comment, thank you and see you in the next update!