twenty eight ✾

---

I'm done with the dishes! So I'mma go back to reading" I said to both of them when I got to the living room, and without waiting for their response I went upstairs.

They both looked at each other before shrugging it off. Now where was I" I mumbled as I skim through the chapter I was reading before rindou came.

Ah, here" I said and then continued to read. Everything was peaceful until the door was kicked open and four masked guy entered the room.

This is a robbery! Hold your hands up! One of them said and pointes his gun at me. I grew a bit irritated.

Why can't I just read in peace for once! Ran! Rin rin! I yelled and one of them was about to say something when a gun shot rang out.

One of them layed on the floor, motionless and blood pooling around his head. You fucking rob the wrong house" Rindou said as he pointed his gun at one of the guys.

Three against two? One of them laugh but he quickly shut up due to Ran. Now that's two against two" Ran said as he grinned.

The two of them looked at each other then at me. As one of them tried to grab me, he didn't even manage to get near me he died.

Don't try touching her" both of them growled as they then stared at the last remaining guy.

If I die then she will to" he said as he pointed his gun at me and pulled the trigger, but he missed and only hit my shoulders.

Fucking hell! I cussed out as I hold my shoulders. Ran shot him a few times as Rindou went to me. Are you okay? Rindou asked and I sent him a glare.

I just fucking got shot rin! Of course I'm not okay" I said and look at the dead body on the ground.

Yeah you two will be cleaning that" I said as I continue to hold my shoulders. Come on now let's treat your wounds first" Ran said.

--

Ow! It hurts " I hissed as the bullet was taken of my shoulders. The doctor then cleaned the wound again and wrap it in bandages.

There, now all you need is to rest and try lifting things up or the sounds gonna open" he said and I just nod.

Great, earlier you two got shot now it's me who got shot" I mumbled but they both heard it.

We're sorry you got shot" Ran said with a sigh but I just shake my head. There's no need to blame yourself for things you couldn't do" I said to him.

Now your the one who will be resting " Rindou said with a slight smirk making me pout.

Heh, at least I can read books all day long" I said with a smirk and stick my tongue at him. I'm not bringing you any books any ways " he said.

I gasp, you wouldn't " I said and narrowed my eyes at him. Oh yes I did" he said and showed me the keys.

Ran! He locked the library?! I asked and looked at Ran. Ran just shake his head with a chuckle.

Don't worry, his just messing with you, I'll bring you some books later so you just lay down there and rest okay? He said and kissed my forehead.

I just hum in response and he left, leaving me alone with Rindou. I pout and look away from him. Guess I don't need to buy you some pizza if your mad at me" he said making me whip my head at him.

That should give you more reason to buy me pizza! I said and throw my hands up in the air, and instantly regretting it.

Ouch" I hissed and let my hands fall down. I hear Rindou sigh, your such an idiot " he said as he walk over to me.

Just rest and I'll buy some food, and maybe getting you some chocolates and  ice cream down stairs "he said making me smile.

Be sure to make it my favorite ice cream flavor and not yours" I said to him.

Fine" he said as he gently ruffled my hair making me pout and glare at him again. Just leave already " I said to him.

.............

Hello! I am terribly sorry for the late update! Please forgive me!

I also decided that I should at least update once or twice a week. Maybe on Sundays and Wednesday, still not sure I can update twice though but I will try.

Anyways see you in the next chapter!