twenty three

....

It's been an hour by now and Ran or Rindou weren't still there. I began walking back and forth while I waited for them.

What's taking them so long? I mumbled as sat down at the couch of the temporary house we stayed in while we waited for them.

Just then the door opened and Ran and Rindou came in, injured. What happened to you two?! I ask as one of the men brought a kit over.

Ran signaled the men to go out which they did leaving the three of us inside. Well? I ask again as I help them clean their wounds.

You know bonten right? Rindou ask and I nod, well who won't they're the most dangerous criminal organization here" I said as I patch Ran up.

What do you think about them" Ran ask  and I shrug. Well they're dangerous, but I don't know what else to say about them" I said.

Why the hell are you two asking about this anyway? Don't tell me....  I trailed of until I noticed the tattoo in their neck, the same tattoo as bonten.

How the fuck can I be so blind and not see them?!' I thought with my mouth hung open a little.

They both must have noticed me staring in their tattoo. Y/n we promise we won't let anything happen to you okay? Ran said as he pulled me into a hug.

I was reluctant a for a second but then hug back, fine I trust you " I said and broke the hug.

Now can we go back? I'm hungry from the running" I said. They didn't give you food? Rindou ask and I shake my head.

I'll order some food online" he said and walk out. His gonna scold those guys isn't he? I ask Ran who just nod.

Well I would to, how can they let you stay here without giving you anything to eat" Ran said and pulled me to his lap.

Food's gonna be here in 30 minutes " Rindou said as he walk in the living room again. He stared at both of us, it's unfair Ran gets all your attention " he said as he sat besides us.

He then pulled me into his lap and kissed my neck. I let out a small chuckle, awe I didn't know you can get jealous rin rin" I said.

I then gave a small peck on his lips and layed my head in his chest, just wake me up when the food's here" I said followed by a yawn.

I'm gonna take a short nap" I added and closed my eyes. Ran and rindou looked at you while you slept peacefully.

Rindou positioned your head a bit better so that your neck won't hurt when you wake up later.

***

N/n? Time to wake up food's here" I heard someone say making me slowly open my eyes and squint them immediately due to the light.

I let out a yawn but soon looked at the coffee table once I smelled food. I reach out for a nugget and pop it on my mouth.

I felt myself being lift up and being seated down between Ran and Rindou. Rindou handed me the nuggets which I happily accepted and began eating.

So when are we going back to the house? I ask as I swallowed a nugget. Maybe in a couple of days, we can't risk you getting hurt" Ran said as he ate some fries.

If it was just us it would be okay, but ask Ran said we can't risk getting you hurt" Rindou added as he took the the nugget in my hand and ate it, making me pout.

Hey! That was mine! I whined as he let out a chuckle and took another nugget making me gasp. How dare you" I squinted my eyes on him making him flick my forehead.

I'm the one who bought this, and you can't finish 24 nuggets all by yourself " he said as he yet took another nuggets.

Yes I can" I said and tried to move the my nuggets from him. Yeah and your gonna get a tummy ache " he said making me huff and look at Ran, as if pleading for help.

But Ran just shake his making me pout.

..........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! And I'm sorry for the long update!

Leave a comment on what you think about this and see you in the next chapter next week