forty nine ঞ

"Y/n? Time to wake up" I heard Rindou say as he slowly shake me up. "No let me sleep more" I grumbled out as I pulled the covers over me and turned to the other side.

"Oh? Well of you don't wake up I might change my plan on teaching you how to use a gun" he said making me sit up.

His gaze went from my face to my chest making me cover myself up. "Idiot!" I said and pulled the blanket over me.

"Get out for a second, let me change" I said and throwed a pillow at him. He let out a small chuckle as he caught the pillow.

"Why try covering it up when I already seen it all" he smirked before throwing the pillow back at me and left.

"Idiot" I grumbled and went to his bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done taking a shower I wrapped a towel over me and went to his closet.

"Yeah I'm gonna borrow one of these and never return it" I said as I took one of his hoodies before leaving his room to go to mine.

I then went to my room to change and then put on his hoodie before going down stairs.

"Is that my hoodie?" Rindou asked with a raised brow as he look at the hoodie that I was wearing. "Yeah it's yours but it's mine now" I smiled making him shake his head.

"I guess I better buy new ones later" he grumbled making me grin. "Then can I have your old ones?" I asked with a smile.

"No, I said I was gonna buy more but I didn't say I'm gonna give my old one's to you" he said making me huff.

"Fine then, if you won't give them then I'll just take them" I said making him shake his head. "Fine do whatever you want, it's not your gonna listen any way" he grumbled making me smile at my little victory.

"So is it true? That your gonna teach me how to use a gun?" I asked making him nod. "It's true but I change my mind, I'll teach you how to drive instead" he said.

"Oh? But I thought Ran didn't agree on that?" I asked with a raised brow. "Nah, he doesn't need to know" he said making me grin.

"So when do we start? I ask making him chuckle. "You haven't even eaten your breakfast yet, I'll teach you once your done" he said making me walk to the kikitchen.

"Don't rush yourself or else your gonna choke" he said as I took a seat. "Don't worry I won't" I said and started eating.

Once I was done I put my plate in the sink. "I'm done" I said as I went to the living room.

"Good, but you might want to change. I don't want any man to stare at you" Rindou grumbled making chuckle a bit.

"Alright, but I'm still gonna wear the hoodie" I said as I went back upstairs to change.

Once I was done changing I went back down stairs. "But wait, wouldn't Ran be curious on how I learned to drive?" I asked him with a raised brow.

"He wouldn't know if you won't show him, and don't tell him about this or else I'm gonna get ass beaten up" he grumbled making me laugh.

"Don't worry I won't" I grinned and went outside first.

......

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment!

Also sorry for the short chapter! See ya