forty eight ঞ

"Still tired?" Rindou asked with a small laugh as he sets down a small tray with some food in front of me.

"Shut up" I growled and sent him a small glare to which he just laugh at more.

"Alright, eat first then get some more rest" Rindou said as he ruffled my hair. "Stop ruining my hair, I haven't combed it yet so don't make it more messy" I sighed as I begin to eat the food the gave me.

"Alright alright, I'll stop" he said yet he still kept on ruffling my hair. I sent him a small glare to which he finally stopped ruffling my hair.

"Now get out so I can peacefully eat my food" I huffed but Rindou just shake his head and took the spoon from my hand.

"Come on now, say ah" he said as he brought the spoon close to my mouth. I slowly open my mouth and ate the food.

"I can do this by myself you know, I'm not a baby anymore" I grumbled after I swallowed the food.

"Well for me your my baby" Rindou chuckled making me huff as he feed me another spoon.

He kept on doing this until I finished eating the food. "I could have just eaten fine by my own" I grumbled as Rindou handed me a glass of water.

"You can rest some more if you want to, just call for me when you need anything" he said as he took the now empty glass out of my hand.

"Well I want some books to read while I pass my time here in your room" I mumbled and he just nod.

"Okay, I'll be back with some books for you to read" he said as he took the tray. "Just wait for me here" he said and left the room.

"Well it's not like I'm going anywhere" I grumbled once he left. "Now I just have to wait until he comes back" I mumbled to myself as I laid back down and just stared at the ceiling.

"I wonder what kind of books he'll bring me" I questioned aloud and just then he came back with about 10 books.

"Ohh, you bought some of my favourites" I smiled as I saw about half of the book he got were my favorite.

"Of course, since I know that you love reading these" he said and set the books on the nightstand.

"Scoot a little bit" he said and I scooted a little bit over to the side. He then took one of the books and layed down besides me.

"Hey, make sure I can see here" I grumbled making him chuckle a bit. "Here" he said and adjusted the book a bit so that both of us can read.

[... ]

"Okay, that's enough. Time for you to sleep"Rindou said as he closed the book.

"Oh come on, we were getting on the best part of the story!" I whined a bit but he just shake his head.

"That was already the third book we read, now time to sleep" he said making me huff.

"Fine" I grumbled and scooted a bit more closer to him. "Good, sleep well" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Good night" I mumbled and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to dream land.

....

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment!