nineteen ✾

( an hour later)
------------

Gee your really tough aren't you? You haven't scream for a while" I said with a smirk as i lift up his chin.

He was saying something, but all the things that came from his mouth where all muffled noises.

Oh wait, you can't talk since I cut of your tongue" I said and let him go, both Ran and Rindou were standing there the whole time. Both of their mouths slightly open.

Never did they think that you, a cute, good and innocent looking lady would be this cruel.

Well, I'm to tired to deal with you today, so see ya tomorrow, that's if you can live up to tomorrow " I mumbled the last part and left the basement, wanting to take a bath.

Ran and Rindou looked at Eric, they both shrugged their shoulders and left, leaving Eric to eventually die.

Eric was shouting but yet again, all that left his mouth were muffled screams.

,,,,

Ah feels nice" I mumbled as I let the cold water hit my body. And it so felt great to have revenge on that bastard, after what he did to Ella.

I turned of the shower and took a towel, wrapping it around my body, I then went to my closet.

Walking through it and searching something comfortable to wear, Ran wouldn't mind if I borrow one oh his hoodies right? Yeah I'm sure he won't " I mumbled as I put on a shirt and some shorts.

I then left my room and went to Ran's room, going to his closet and taking a hoodie, what are you doing here? I turned around to see Ran with only a towel wrap around his waist.

Borrowing a hoodie? I ask as I look away from him, well you already have that are you planning to leave or not? He ask.

I look at him and he had a smirk on his face, I hurriedly went out. I let out a huff as I out on his hoodie and went straight to the library.

Perfect rindou's not here" I mumbled to myself and began picking up some books that caught eyes.

I then set them on the floor near the couch and began reading them, I was about to start reading the first book when someone barge in the room.

I raise I brow as I look at him, he hand the same hair style as rindou,just in a different color. He also had blue eyes and two diamond scars on his lips.

Who are you? We both ask at the same time, no I ask you first! We again said in the same time.

Stop copying me it's getting annoying " I said before he can open his mouth, I'm y/n, now the hell are you? I ask as I set down the book and cross my arms.

I'm sanzu, now how the fuck did you get in the brothers house" he said and look at the books besides me.

Well because I live here since yesterday" I said to him, now can you go out I want to read in peace" I added to her.

He was about to say something when Ran came behind him, stop bothering our princess, and how the fuck did you get in here" Ran said.

Through the front door of course" Sanzu ask, hmm yeah? I was in the living room and I didn't see you come in" Ran said.

Ugh fine I went through the window " sanzu mumbled, why the fuck would you go through the window when you couldn't have knock?! Ran ask.

And I hope you didn't break the window when you come in" he added as he drag sanzu by his collar.

At least close the door will you? I ask and waited for him to come back, to which he did.

Thanks! I said loud enough for him to hear on the other side, welcome princess " he responded as I was left alone in the library again in silence.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I pick up the book I was gonna read before sanzu interrupted me.

..........

I didn't know how long I was in library but one fact is that I finished my book in one sitting which I am glad nobody interrupt me.

There was a small knock on the door, followed by rindou opening it, dinner's ready" he said.

Ah? It's already night? I ask and he just nod, I nod in acknowledgement as I went out.

He closed the door and followed besides me, is he still alive? I ask referring go Eric.

Still breathing " he responded, but don't worry I'm sure he'll be dead by tomorrow " rindou added.

I hope so" I mumbled as we got down stairs.

.................

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I will try to improve my writing in the next few chapters.