fifty eight ⁂

"Well see ya later Rin. Don't don't forget to clean your hands later when your done 'talking' to Rei" I said to Rindou as I took a seat on the couch inside Ran's office.

"Hmm I will, see you later" He said as he kissed my forehead and left. "How long do think Rei will last?" Ran asked me making me turn to him with a confused expression.

"How would I know? It's not like I tortured someone or something like that" I grumbled with a huff.

"Why would you even ask me that?" I questioned making him shrug. "Just asking, so how long do you think?" He questioned again making me sigh.

"I dunno, an hour and a half? Maybe two at best" I shrugged as I answered him. "How about you? How long do think he'll last?" I tilted my head to the side.

"An hour at best, knowing Rindou he'll probably give him a slow and painful death" He grinned as he sat down on his desk and began working.

"Meh probably, we'll just ask Rin later when he comes back" I mumbled and stood up, going to his bookshelf to take a book.

"Want some snacks while you read?" Ran asked making me think for a moment before nodding. "Alright, I'll be back. Just stay here" he said and I just hummed in response while I opened the book and began reading.

I heard him left as I began to focus on what I was reading. A few minutes later the door opened again making me look up.

"Huh, your back quickly" I said and turned around, only to be met by a few unfamiliar faces. "Uh, hi?" I greeted a bit unsure on who they are.

"Is sir Ran here?" One of them asked making me blink multiple times. 'Is this guy an idiot or what? He can clearly see that Ran isn't here and yet his gonna ask that?' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, he just went outside for a bit. He needed to get something" I said and turned back to the book I was reading.

"Your free to wait or leave if you want, but I think he'll be back in a few minutes" I said and skimmed through the book to find which part I was reading a few seconds ago.

"We'll just wait here" the same guy answered and with that he fell silent. 'Just don't think that there's other people at your back y/n, just ignore them and continue on reading' I thought this to myself.

A few more minutes later finally came back, holding a tray filled with snacks and some drinks. "Kaito? What do you need?" Ran asked as he looked at the men standing a few feet away from the door.

"Sir we have something to report to you" Kaito responded. "Alright, what is it?" Ran asked as he set down the tray in the coffee table in front of me.

"It's about a traitor in the group of men you sent for the meeting with the other gang" Kaito answered Ran clench his fist.

"Alright, where is he?" Ran asked. "In the basement sir, we already caught him but he still won't admit it" Kaito responded again.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes. You can go first" Ran said and I heard the door open again before closing.

"You think you'll be okay for a few minutes? I just need to deal with those bastards" Ran asked. "Hm? Oh yeah I'll be fine" I answered with a smile.

"Just don't take long though, no ones gonna do your paper works if don't come back" I pointed at his desk were piles of papers were waiting to be done.

He let out a small chuckle at that. "Can you at least arrange those for me?" He asked making me think for a moment.

"Hmm alright" I shrugged my shoulders. "Thanks darling, I'll be back" he said as he kissed my forehead and left to deal with the traitors.

"Well I guess I better start arranging his papers" I mumbled with a small sigh as I set down my book and went over to his desk.

.......

Hi~ I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!

I like reading your comments :>