fourteen ✾

You can pick whatever you want and just use my card or Rindou's " Ran said as they took a sit in the waiting area.

You sure? I ask still a bit uncertain, we're sure darling now go and buy whatever you want" Rindou said with a smile as he scroll through his phone.

I just shrugged and started to pick some clothes and dresses, oh how cute' I thought as I pick up a white dress.

It reach up to my knees with a white ribbon design at the back, I went to the changing room to try it out.

A perfect fit! I thought to myself as I look at myself on the mirror wearing the white dress, I took it of and change back to my clothes before I continue to check some other dress.

I then went to the counter to pay, cash or card mam? The lady behind the counter ask.

I gave her one of the black card's the brothers gave me, her eyes went wide for a moment.

She quickly swiped the card, and returned it to me, she then packed all the clothes I bought.

Thank you and please come again" the lady said with a smile, I smiled back at her and went to where the brothers were waiting.

I'm done" I said to them, making them look up from their phone to me, you sure you don't need anything else from this store? Ran ask and I just nod.

The three of us then walk out, finding another store, hey remember when you said that you'll think about becoming our maid? Rindou said out of the blue.

Oh you mean that time where you and Ran saved me and Ella from those bastards? I ask.

Rindou just gave a nod, so what's you decision? He ask, well I still haven't think about it, to be honest I almost forgot about if you didn't remind me" I said as I scratch the back of my head with a sheepish smile.

Just say yes please" Ran said as he look at me, I'll tell you my answer tomorrow if that's okay? I ask both of them.

Sure take your time princess" Ran said as be ruffled my hair, the three of us went from shop to shop buying whatever I find nice.

And now the three of us are going back to their car, each of us carrying at least five bags at each hand.

Are you sure it won't be hard for you guys to open the car later? I ask them for the fifth time this time.

It's fine, we can manage it sweetheart " Rindou said with a smile, as he too was carrying five bags at each hands.

See told you it won't be that hard" Ran said as he opened the back seat door, we put all of the bags inside and I went to sit the the corner.

We can switch place if you like" Rindou said as he look at me and then at the bags besides me.

I just shake my head, it's fine" I said to him with a smile, a sigh just escape his lips.

Well tell me if you want to switch place okay? He said and I just gave a nod before he shut the door and went to the passenger seat, Ran was already waiting in the driver seat.

After rindou got in, Ran drove back to the house, I ask Rindou for my phone and he gave it to me, I just scroll through it.

Later on the car stop, I look up from my phone to see we were back at their house, Ran opened the door for me.

I then took five bags from the car and went to the front door, waiting for them as they also took the remaining bags.

Ran opened the door and we all went inside, rindou closed the door while me and Ran went upstairs.

He then guided me to a room besides his, this is room from now on" He said and opened the door.

And damn I would be lying if I said it wasn't big, I look around in awe.

Are you sure that this is gonna be my room from now on? I ask him a bit uncertain

Of course it's yours now" I heard rindou said, the door to the left is the bathroom and the one to the right is a walk in closet.

I blink multiple times as I put the bags I was still carrying in the sofa I then went to check the bathroom and walk in closet.

The hell?! The closet is as big as my room! I turned to them, and the bathroom pretty clean and neat" I added

Well do you like it? Ran ask, I like it? Damn I love it! I said to them with a huge smile.

Well it's great that you like the room then" Rindou said with a smile, now let's arrange your clothes " he said taking the bags into the closet.

I just smiled while I followed both of them.

.............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! And damn I wish I had a room like that ╥﹏╥

Anyway please leave a vote and comment ( ̄∇ ̄)