thirty ঞ

I look behind me when someone suddenly wrap there hands around my waist. Didn't I tell you not to show your face at me? I asked rindou with a huff.

He only laugh and put his head on top of mine. Gee, get a room you two" we both heard Ran say.

Ran! He called me a shortie earlier! Am I that short? I asked Ran while Rindou was still hugging me from behind.

Hmm, you kinda are princess " Ran answered making me gasp. You hurt my feelings " I said and put a hand on my chest, pretending to be hurt by his words.

The brothers only laugh as Ran pinched my cheeks. Let go, I wanna take a bath" I mumbled and wiggled at Rindou's arms.

Mind if we join princess? Ran asked and my face went red. No! I quickly answered and went to my own room.

I can hear both of them laugh making me huff as I entered my room and locked it. Then went to take a nice shower.

Once I was done showering I went out of my room and back to Ryan's room. Finding him lying there so I climb the bed and snuggled close to him.

Need anything princess? Ran asked as he kissed the top of my head. I just shake my head and  snuggled closer to his chest.

He just chuckle and he began combing my hair using his fingers. We both stayed in that position for about half an hour until Rindou came inside.

He was also carrying some food. Boss called us for a mission" Rindou said to Ran as i sat up and took the food from him.

Well you guys be long? I asked Rindou but he just shake his head. We'll be back before dinner later" he said and i just nod.

Just call us if you need anything" Ran said as he went to his closet to change before following Rindou.

I will" i said before he closed the door and i flop back at the bed,after i put the food on the nightstand.

Now....what am i gonna do? I asked myself as i stared at the ceiling. Hm.... Yeah guess I'll just sleep" i said out loud and closed my eyes.

But after a few minutes later i opened them again and look at the food. Guess sleep can wait" i said and turned on the tv that was on Ran's room.

Now what should i watch? I mumbled as i flip through the channels while occasionally eat some chips.

Ooo, this seems interesting " i said as i got comfortable and just ate and watch tv almost all afternoon .

---

Okay enough watching ,i need to do some stretching or else im gonna get fat just laying around and eat til my injury is healed" i mumbled.

It was now about three in the afternoon . Hmm should i do the laundry today? Or should i do it tomorrow ? I asked myself and went to check on the laundry basket of Ran's room.

Once i had checked his i went to rindou's room to check on his laundry. Yeah i guess I'll be doing the laundry tomorrow ' u thought and was about to go out when i remembered something making me smile.

He wouldn't mind now would he? I thought as i went to his closet and grab one of his hoodie and slipped it through me.

Heh,smells like him" i inhaled the scent of his hoodie. Why the fuck does those two smell so good and expensive " i asked to no one in particular.

Why don't we ask them later? A voice said from behind making me whip my head,only to be meet with a gun in my forehead.

Now why don't you come with us for a bit" was the last thing i heard before darkness consumed me.

.......

Hello! I am terribly sorry for not updating this sunday and yesterday! The reason i haven't updated on sunday was i was sick.

And the reason why i couldn't update yesterday well just purely out of laziness.

But i hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update on sunday and sorry if the chapter was short.