fifty seven ⁂

"Y/n, good morning!" Ran said as he practically bursted into my room. "Go away!" I whined and throwed a pillow at him before turning around.

"But aren't you gonna go to work with us? Come on now, time to get up" he said and I can hear him walk over to me.

"Come on now n/n" he said. "Five more minutes" I mumbled and turned to him. "Please?" I asked making him sigh. "Fine, five more minutes okay?" He said and I happily nod.

"Might as well just wait for you here" He said as he sat down besides me. "If I'm not wrong Rindou's also gonna barge inside here" I sighed and not even a second after I said that Rindou came in.

"Well will you look at that, he really did" Ran laughed. "I thought you were gonna wake her up? So why she still in her bed?" Rindou asked as he walked towards us.

"Cause I ask him for five more minutes and he agreed" I answered and looked at him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma catch up on that five minute sleep" I yawned and covered myself with my blanket.

"Alright, well in the mean time I'm gonna prepare what your gonna wear" I heard him say and left, probably to go to my closet.

"I'm really impressed on how you can arrange all of your clothes" I heard him say again.

"Considering how you were back then, most of your clothes were in the floor or in the chair" Ran grumbled. "Hey, I'm right besides you, you know" I said as I lift the blanket and poked his side.

Ran just laughed at her and raised a brow. "I thought you said you were gonna catch up on those five minutes sleep you need?" He questioned making me huff.

"How can I sleep when both of you are being noisy" I grumbled making him laugh again. "Why don't you just get up there and take a bath then?" Rindou questioned as he came out of my closet.

"Hmm, nah still need more time" I said and covered myself in my blanket again. "Alright that's enough. Five minutes is already over" Ran said.

"Aw come on, just a little more?" I asked but he just shaked his head. "Get dressed and I'll prepare some breakfast for you okay?" Ran said making me nod.

"Fine" I grumbled as I got up from my bed, took my clothes and towel from rindou and went straight to my bathroom.

"Don't take to long inside the bathroom" I heard Rindou said as he was probably tidying up my bed.

"I won't so don't worry" I said and hopped in my shower. Once I was done I quickly dried myself of and wore the clothes Rindou gave to me before getting out of my bathroom.

I then went to brush my hair before going downstairs. "Hm! Waffles" I smiled once I smelled waffles coming from the kitchen.

"Morning" Ran smiled as he sets down a plate with some waffles. "Morning" I greeted back before eating the waffles he gave me. "You really love waffles don't you?" Rindou questioned as he sat besides me.

"Of course I do" I mumbled and finished the waffles in less than ten minutes. "Want more?" Ran asked and I nod.

"Don't eat to much though" Ran said making me nod. "Don't worry, I won't" I answered and began eating again. "What about you two?" I asked seeing that they weren't eating.

"We already ate before we even came to your room" Rindou shrugged as he watch me eat. "Can you not do that?" I asked with a huff.

"Do what?" Rindou asked with a smirk. "Staring at me while I eat" I grumbled before looking at Ran. "And same goes to you Ran" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He just grinned at me in response but still kept on staring. "You know what? I give up" I grumbled and just continued on eating my waffles.

......

Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and do leave a vote and comment if you did.

See you in the next update!