seventy five ☯︎

"Are you going out miss?" One of the men Ran and Rindou left asked when he saw me walk down stairs. "Yes, I'm going to the mall. I assume that you guys will be accompanying me?" I asked earning a nod from him.

"I'll go prepare the car for you" he said and left. 'Yeah, being the girlfriend of the Haitani really has its perks' I thought with a small smile and waited for the man to come back.

It didn't take long for him to come back and say that the car was ready, and so I got inside the car with two guards while four more men followed us from another car.

I just gazed out the window while I waited for us to arrive at the mall. Once we got there, I sent a quick text to Ran and Rindou that I was at the mall before exiting the car.

"I only need three of you to follow me, I don't want to gain dozens of attention because I have six men following behind me" I said and turned to their subordinates.

The two guys I rode with, along with another guy from the other car volunteered to be the one to follow me while the other three waited at the car.

With a small smile on my lips as I gaze at the black card on my hand, I went inside the mall. "Now what should I buy first? Clothes? Shoes? Makeup or books?" I mumbled to myself as I kept walking, ignoring the few stares the other people were looking at me.

"Ah fuck the library, I'm still gonna buy more books"  I muttered as I went to the book first. "Ah yes, the smell of books always relaxes me" I smiled as I entered the book store.

Looking around, I grabbed a few books that caught my eye and proceed to give to one of the guys who followed after me.

After a few minutes later, I looked back and saw that he was already carrying about six books. "Okay, that's enough for now. I'll finish reading those first before buying more" I nodded to myself and went to pay for the books.

Once I got them packed up, the guy carried it for me and we left. I then looked around, hmm where should I go next?' I thought before a certain jewelry store caught my eyes.

"We're going there next" I said as I turned to the guys who just nodded without a complaint. We then went inside, and most, if not, all customers turned their attention to us.

"Hmm, maybe I should buy something for them" I muttered as I looked at the jewelry. "Can I help you with anything ma'am?" A staff asked me with a small smile.

"Ah yes, do you have any jewelry for men here?" I asked and she nodded happily. "Please follow me" she said, and so I did.

"These are the few, are looking for any specific jewelry or gem?" She asked making me nod. "Yes, amethyst would be great" I said to her.

"Oh yes! We actually have two over here" she gave me a small grin and showed me what it was.

"Are they made out of real amethyst or what?" I asked as I turned to her

"Are they made out of real amethyst or what?" I asked as I turned to her. Before she can open her mouth a guy answered for her.

"Yes they are young miss. Most of our jewelry here are made out of real gemstones" the man smiled making me nod.

"I'll take those two then" I said and payed for it. Once I got the box I left, the guys just trailed behind me.

"Oh, can you hold this for a moment? I need to use the restroom" I said as I gave the box to the nearest guy before going to the restroom.

"Oh! I'm sorry" I apologized to a girl I bumped into as I entered the restroom. "No I'm sorry" she gave me a sheepish smile and looked away.

"I'm sorry for this" she whispered making me raise a brow. "What do-!!" I didn't get to finish what I was about to say when someone covered my mouth.

"Hmmp!" I struggled hard to pry off the hands that was on my mouth, but to no avail since whoever was holding me was strong.

Seconds later, I feel my consciousness fading away and the last thing that I saw before completely being enveloped by darkness was a blonde hair woman.

......

A chapter or two more before this book if officially finished! Thank you all for the support you have given me so far, and thank you for the votes and comments. They really make my day better (◍•ᴗ•◍)